Ch 36

The Villain

Hakyeon sit at the roof alone as he think what he should do next. He know he need to follow the flow and keep acting as the villian in front of Jaehwan and Nayoung. But now its different. Because now he has his friends in his fight.

"Why you want to meet me?" Ask Soohyun as she stand not far from him.

"I saw you push Sanghyuk before," said Hakyeon without looking at her. Soohyun just look down and does not reply anything.

"Sit here and tell me what happen. Why you do that? How much Mr Kim pay you?" Hakyeon look at the girl. He already investigate about this girl but still he want to hear it from that girl herself.

"Talk to me or you want me to report you," threat Hakyeon that make Soohyun sigh. She walk toward the boy and sit beside him.

"I do this because of my father. He used to work with Mr Kim. But one day, he involve in an accident. While he still in the hospital, that man suddenly appear and accuse my father as the reason why his company got big loss. He said because my father did not go to the meeting, his company failed to get the project. Its ridiculous. How can he blame my father for that. Its not my father plan to got involve in the accident that almost kill him," Soohyun tell Hakyeon her story.

"My father is a single father. He alone take care of me and my brother since our mother passed away. Now, he still in coma and the payment is too high. I try to get help from our relative but they can't help. No, they do not want to help. Thats how people always act. Then that man come again. He want me to work with him. He want me to watch Sanghyuk and Nayoung. But few months ago, I got new order. He want me to kill Sanghyuk. Make it look like an incident," continue that girl. 

"Actually I don't want to do that. I... I like Sanghyuk actually. But, he keep pushing me. He threat me. He said if I don't follow everything that he said, he will stop giving money to me. My father need it. I don't have other option," Sohyun look down. She does not want to do that but she has no choice. Sanghyuk is nice to her. He always help her. Whenever they meet, he always smile at her.

"I will help you," said Hakyeon that make she look back at him.

"I'll pay you too. Just continue acting in front of that man. But, don't do anything to Sanghyuk. Just report to him as usual. And you need to tell me if he plan anything. Can you?" Offer Hakyeon.

"For your information, I'm more rich than that man," continue Hakyeon when he saw that girl hesitate.

"Okay, I agree. As long as I can help to protect Sanghyuk," Soohyun nod her head. Agree on this new job.