Ch 28

The Villain

"What are you doing here?" Ask Jaehwan when Wonshik sit in front of him.

"I already told you. I need to watch you," reply Wonshik as he show an innoncent face.

"You really acting like a dog for that boy. What actually he promise to you? How much he pay to you?" Ask Jaehwan.

"He promise nothing to me and he not paying anything. I'm the one who in debt with him," reply Wonshik. He know the boys will never understand why he do this.

"Wonshik," called Hongbin as he sit beside Wonshik with a smile and hold Wonshik's hand tightly.

"What happen?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw how close those two are.

"We are together now," told Hongbin as he show their link hand. The boys look at them weirdly. Why Hongbin does not feel angry on that boy? What has Wonshik told the boy that make he easily forgive him?

"Wonshik, we need to talk," said Hakyeon who suddenly appear from nowhere. Before he leave, he give a wink to Taekwoon. The boy look down to hide his blushing face.

Wonshik nod his head before he stand up and leave the boys. Jaehwan already sent a deadly glare at both of them.

"Why?" Ask Jaehwan to Hongbin. 

"What why?" Ask Hongbin back as he not understand the question.

"Why you accept him? You know he's hired by Hakyeon to watch me. He's not sincere to be our friend," said Jaehwan.

"Because I love him. I know he has reason to do that. I know he's not a bad person. I know it," reply Hongbin as he smile at his hyung. Taekwoon understand his feeling. He also think the same. He know Hakyeon not that evil. The boy is kind but cold. He's not showing that he's doing something nice toward people. Taekwoon know Hakyeon.

"Since when you become my dog? I already has my cute lion, I don't want another pet," Ask Hakyeon as he smirk at Wonshik.

"Just stop it. What do you want to tell me?" Ask Wonshik.

"Sanghyuk was attack just now," told Hakyeon.

"What happen?" Ask Wonshik. He though the boys are save at the school. But, its look like they not.

"When he walk down at the stairs, someone push him. Thankfully I able to catch him before he fall," reply Hakyeon.

"You know who is that boy?" Ask Wonshik when he realise Hakyeon's look.

"I saw him. Today and before. Don't worry. Let me handle him and you, keep watching them. But still, you can enjoy your time with your lover," reply Hakyeon as he pat Wonshik's shoulder.

"Oh yeah, how aunty's reaction on your new boyfriend?" Ask Hakyeon when he remember about that.

"Its all your fault. She fussing on it for almost two hours. She keep asking me and adoring that photo of Hongbin that you sent. She also want me to bring him home because she want to know who the one that able to capture her son's heart," told Wonshik as he rub his forehead. That time is so disaster to him.

"That's good," reply Hakyeon as he leaving the boy. He also want someone to do that to him. He also want to introduce his lover to his mother. He also want to do that. Suddenly he miss his parents so much.