Ch 6

The Villain

"Do you know where I can find Hakyeon?" ask Jaehwan to his friends. He try to find that boy in his class, but failed.

"Why suddenly you want to meet him?" ask Hongbin. 

"About Nayoung. The person who will be married with her is Hakyeon," told Jaehwan that make all of his friends look at him in shock except Sanghyuk. He already know about it from his sister.

"Have you try to find him at the roof?" suggest Hongbin when he remember about his meeting with that boy. 

"Thank you," said Jaehwan before he run to the roof to find that boy. He need to talk to that boy. 

"So, it mean Hakyeon will be your brother in law?" tease Hongbin as he look at Sanghyuk that make the boy glare at him.

"We still don't know what will happen in the future," comment Sanghyuk. 

"Are you okay, hyung?" ask the boy when he realise Taekwoon does not say anything and spacing. Its look like he is thinking on something.

"Okay, I think," reply Taekwoon. He does not sure about it. Why he suddenly feel something in his heart when he know Hakyeon and Nayoung will be married. What kind of feeling is this? He really does not know. He never feel something like this.

***

"Hakyeon, can we talk?" ask Jaehwan when he arrive at the roof and see the boy lying on the floor. Even without open his eyes, he know who is that boy.

"Just talk," said Hakyeon still not opening his eyes.

"About Nayoung. I already know from her that you are the one that will be married with her," Jaehwan start as he walk closer to that boy.

"Yes, I am. So, why?" Ask Hakyeon.

"I hope, you two will be happy together forever. Please take care of her," said Jaehwan as he can feel his tears start to form in his eyes. It feel hurt to say something like that. He does not want to lose Nayoung. He love her very much, but she already engaged with someone else. What can he do? Her father already has his own choice for his daughter.

"Only that?" ask Hakyeon as he sit up and look at the boy.

"I love her very much. I hope you can take care of her nicely and make she happy," continue Jaehwan. Hakyeon look at that boy without any expression.

"So, its mean you want to give up on Nayoung?" ask Hakyeon. Jaehwan slowly nod his head.

"We already discuss. We will use this time to spend more time together before she get married. I hope you don't mind. Please let us together for now," said Jaehwan as he wipe his tears.

"Okay," said Hakyeon that make the boy look at him.

"Really? Thank you," Jaehwan fastly hug the boy with a smile before he left. Hakyeon just keep looking at the boy before he continue his sleeping time.

"Weak. It will be boring if he already give up," mumble Hakyeon as he start to think on making this more interesting.