Ch 47

The Villain

Jaehwan feel so nervous. Why he need to come here too. He really does not want to join the rich people's party. But, what can he do when Mr Han invited him and his family to this party. It quite weird actually. Why he want to invited them? Is there anything that he does not know?

He look around and happy to see Taekwoon, Hongbin and Sanghyuk stand not far from him. "Guys, I'm bored right now," said Jaehwan as he put his arm around his Hongbin' shoulder.

"This party is not even start yet, Jaehwan," reply Taekwoon as he smack Jaehwan's head playfully.

"Why I need to come here too? Why your father want to invite me?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at Sanghyuk.

"I don't know," Sanghyuk shrug his shoulders as his eyes wondering around the hall. He is waiting for his date for tonight. He smile widely when he see the beautiful girl in blue dress enter the hall.

"Guys, I want to excuse myself for a while," said Sanghyuk before he leave his friends with his eyes still fix at the lovely girl.

Sanghyuk approach the girl with smile still on his face. "Hi pretty," said Sanghyuk as he give a flower to her that he get from one of the vase on the table.

"Well, hello there handsome," reply Soohyun as she smile shyly. She want to take the flower but Sanghyuk stop her.

"Let me...," Sanghyuk put the flower at Soohyun's hairs. Placing it nicely at her braiding hairs. 

"Its look beautiful," said Sanghyuk still looking at the girl with a smile. 

"Yes, it is," reply Soohyun as her hand holding the flower softly. Worried her touch will harm the flower.

"I mean you. You look so beautiful," Sanghyuk stare at her staright into her eyes. Stabing her straight into her heart. Making her heart beating louder and faster. She does not know that boy is such a sweet talker.

"Thank... thank you," reply Soohyun as she look down to hide her blushing face.

"You look cute too," continue Sanghyuk that make Soohyun blushing more while Sanghyuk look smug.

"Let go. Let me introduce you to my friends," said Sanghyuk as he hold out his arm. Soohyun nod her head before she hold Sanghyuk's arm tightly. They look at each other with wide smile in their face before Sanghyuk lead them to his friends.