Ch 10

The Villain

"What's wrong, little girl? Are you lonely?" ask a drunk man when he saw Nayoung crying at a park alone. She try to run but that man fastly hold her hand.

"Where you think you're going?" ask that man as he pull Nayoung closer to him.

"Let me go," yell Nayoung. She push that man strongly and run away. That man does not give up and runafter her.

"Nayoung, is that you?" ask Hakyeon when he saw that girl running toward him. Nayoung fastly hug that boy as she crying. Hakyeon can see the drunk man walk toward them.

"Hey, I found her first," said that man. He try to hold Nayoung's hand again but got stop by Hakyeon.

"She's not a thing, old man. Just go back to your wife if you're so ," said Hakyeon before he kick that man. 

"Let's go, Nayoung," Hakyeon bring that girl away from that place.

***

"Welcome to my house," said Hakyeon as he open the door revealing his house to that girl.

"Its beautiful," praise Nayoung. She look around the house with a smile. Its look like she already forget about the reason why she's crying. 

"We'll stay here after we get married," told Hakyeon that make the girl look at the boy.

"Sit first. I'll make hot chocolate for us," continue the boy as he walk to the kitchen.

Nayoung look at the boy with a smile. She feel lucky to have this boy as her fiancee. Even she does not love him, that boy still understand her situation and give her time. She might not love him as a lover. But, she think she love him as a brother. 

"Here," Hakyeon give a cup of hot chocolate to the girl.

"Thank you," said Nayoung. She drink the hot chocolate slowly.

"So, will you tell me what's going on?" ask Hakyeon. Nayoung keep silent when she hear the question.

"Its okay if you don't tell me," continue Hakyeon in a sulky voice.

"No. I'll tell you what happen," said Nayoung fastly. Hakyeon look at the girl waiting for her explaination even when he already know everything. 

"Its Jaehwan. I saw him kissing with another girl," told Nayoung before she start to cry again. Hakyeon put his cup slowly on the table and hug the girl.

"How could he do that to me? After the promises he told me, how could he?" Nayoung keep crying in Hakyeon's arm. Hakyeon just let the girl cry. Secretly he smile. His plan work perfectly. He already start his mission to break their relationship.