Ch 32

The Villain

Hakyeon almost finish reading the diary. He rub his tired eyes as he look up on the clock. Its already 4 a.m. He read the diary non stop. He want to finish reading it today and he only has few more pages left. 

He put down the diary to take a rest for a while. He stand up and stretching his muscle before he walk out from the room toward the kitchen to drink. He lean on the kitchen counter as he drink a glass of water. 

As he walk back to the room, he can hear some weird noise from Wonshik's room. He slowly walk toward the room and want to knock the door. But, he fastly stop his movement when he know what kind of sound that he heard just now. 

He fastly close his ears with his hands and go back to the room. He close the door as he can feel hot on his face. "Why they need to do it now? Its too early," mumble Hakyeon as he feel angry and jealous on them. He also want to do that too. Hakyeon sit down on the bed back and continue reading the diary. 

From what have he read, his father able to find his mother and bring her back. They promise to be together no matter what happen. She also wrote that her brother keep disturb and threat her. But, she keep it secret and does not tell to her husband. They able to live happily until their son born which is Hakyeon.

That's the end of the diary. From what he read, he feel happy to know that his mother is not a greedy and evil person like his adopted father said. 

He close the book and lie down nicely. He hug the book closely as he close his eyes. He feel glad and happy to know how much his parents love each other. And he will make sure, he will be a good person like they want and hope. He promise.