Ch 43

The Villain

"Mr Han said he want to announce about your engagement in his company annual party. So, I hope you'll ready for it," said Mr Kim when Hakyeon sit in front him.

"Always, Mr Kim," reply Hakyeon as he look at the man. 

"About that night, I'm sorry. I just want to test her," said Mr Kim that really does not make any sense.

"Test or taste?" Said Hakyeon as he smirk. It make Mr Kim glare at him.

"You want me to marry her and it will be in few months. What make you think I will agree to continue this engagement if you touch her first. She is my throphy. Don't take her from me, can you?" Continue Hakyeon. He admit he's not a nice person. But he know how to respect woman. He's not that low, to take chance on them like this man.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Its just she look so y and tempting. Its not I able to do anything to her. No need for you to be angry," said Mr Kim as he lean on the sofa and show 'I don't care' face.

"When the party will be done?" Ask Hakyeon.

"A month later," reply Mr Kim. Hakyeon nod his head before he stand up.

"If that so, you only have one month left," said Hakyeon as he walk away.

"What do you mean, Hakyeon?" Shout Mr Kim as he look at the boy.

"You know what I mean," reply Hakyeon without looking at the man. 

Mr Kim suddenly feel worried. That words come from Hakyeon make he feel restless. Is he planning something behind him? Maybe he plan to backstab him? Maybe he want the moneys for himself?

 

Hakyeon walk toward his home as he think how this will ended. But, even when he immerse in his thinking, he realise there people following him. He pretend to not realise about them and just walk toward his house. 

When he go through a dark alley, someone pull his arm and drag him into the alley. The boy push him harshly to the wall. Hakyeon look up and he can see two boys standing in front him. He recognise them. One of them hold Hakyeon's collar harshly and pull his face closer to him.

"You think you rich, I don't dare to do something to you? We'll pay back the humilation that you give to us," yell the boy before he punch Hakyeon's stomach.

Hakyeon groan as he hold his stomach. Then he laugh and laugh. "I'm glad to have you two right now. I really need some tension reliever," said Hakyeon before he stand straight in front the boys and smile at them creepily.

"Lets start, shall we?" Hakyeon attack them before they can process what actually happen. 

Hakyeon continue his journey back to his home, leaving the boys lying uncoincousness in the dark alley. "I feel little bit relief right now," mumble Hakyeon.