Ch 51

The Villain

"You should tell me, Nayoung. If I know you already have your own choice, I would never force you," Mr Han hold Nayoung's hand tightly. Now, they are in a room with Jaehwan and Sanghyuk.

"I'm sorry, dad. I'm... I'm just scare. You look so happy when you tell me about the engagement. I don't want to disappointed you," reply Nayoung as she look down to hide her red eyes.

"You'll not. You know how much I love you. You know I just want you to be happy. If you bring Jaehwan home, I'll not oppose your relationship. I'll cancel the engagement. You should be glad Hakyeon told me everything," said Mr Han that make all of them look at him in shock.

"He... he told you?" Ask Jaehwan. 

"Yes, he told me everything about you two. Also what he has done. He such a mischievous boy," reply Mr Han as he laugh before he take Jaehwan's hand and put the hand with Nayoung's.

"I hope you can take care of my daughter well, Jaehwan. Don't disappointed me," Mr Han look ar Jaehwan.

"Always. I will always love her," said Jaehwan as he give a confident look at the man. Then he look at Nayoung and stare at each other lovingly. But, their moment got disturb when someone open the door harshly. 

"What actually happen, Han? She should be marry with Hakyeon, not this boy," yell the man who just enter the room with few of his men.

"Sorry, Kim. There changes in our plan," said Mr Han as he look at the angry man. Nayoung and Jaehwan fastly step aside when that men come in. They stand beside Mr Han with Sanghyuk. 

"What? Why I don't know about it? You should told me about it," yell Mr Kim louder. 

"You also should told me that you want to kill my son. You should told me too that you want to kill this pity boy. You also should told me that you have set your eyes on my daughter," said Mr Han in stern voice. He is not yelling but everyone in the room can sense the angry in his voice. 

Sanghyuk look at his father in shock. What does he mean by that man want to kill him? Why?

"Wha... what? How... how could you say like that? I'll never do that," Mr Kim stuttering as he can feel the sweat start to make he feel uncomfortable.

"Nayoung, can you tell me what actually happen that night?" Ask Mr Han without looking at her daughter. Nayoung look down as she take a deep breath.

"He... he try to ra.. me," said Nayoung softly as she try to hold her tears. 

"He what?" Jaehwan look at Nayoung in shock same as Sanghyuk. He then fastly hold Nayoung's hand when he realise that girl is shaking. Now he know why she acting weird just now when this man stand near with them.

"I'm not. It just a misunderstand," said Mr Kim as he roll his eyes. Its not he able to do it till the end.

"If not because of Hakyeon oppa, I don't know what will happen to me," continue Nayoung. Jaehwan suddenly feel guilty. He blame that boy for what happen, but he actually the one who help them. 

"Hakyeon? Yes, that boy. He the one who plan this, right? Where is that boy?" Mr Kim now realise about it.