Ch 19

The Villain

"So now, you believe me," said Hakyeon as he walk closer to Nayoung.

"Please. Don't do anything to Jaehwan. I promise I'll leave him. Please," pleade Nayoung as she cry.

"Okay. I hold your promise," reply Hakyeon as he show his pinky finger. Nayoung look at the finger weirdly before she look back at Hakyeon.

"Hurry," said Hakyeon that make Nayoung hold up her hand slowly and link their pinky finger. 

Nayoung really can't believe the boy in front of her is the one who she saw last night. They look so different. Hakyeon suddenly hug the girl.

"Just keep your promise. And I also will keep my promise," whisper Hakyeon before he release the hug and ruffle her hairs.

"See you later cutie," said Hakyeon before he leave the girl. 

Nayoung feel confuse. Which one is the true Hakyeon. The cute loving one or the scary phsyco one. 

***

Jaehwan walk alone at the empty street. He really need to walk out alone to clear up his mind. Why Nayoung stil ignoring him? Why she still want to marry Hakyeon? Why she not angry at Hakyeon?

"So miserable," mumble Jaehwan as he ruffle his hairs angrily. He look at the left and right. When he sure there no car, he cross the road.

As he walk cross the road, suddenly a car appear. It drove fastly toward him. He too immerse in his thinking and does not realise about the car. It almost hit him when suddenly he feel someone push him.

Then he only realise about the car. He can feel his heart beating fastly. He look at his side and saw the boy who help him walk away from him.

"Thank you," said Jaehwan as he look at the boy. He can't see his face, only his back. The boy wave his hand without looking back. Jaehwan really hope he can see the face of his hero.

"I really hope this thing will end soon. I want to have a date with the one that I love normally," mumble the boy as he look at the starlight.