Ch 46

The Villain

Hakyeon drive the car toward Mr Kim's house. Suddenly that man call him and want to meet him. Suspicious. Hakyeon know there something that man plan for him tonight.

As he drive calmly, suddenly a car appear behind him. The car keep honking to him and giving him lamp. He sigh as he look at the car through the mirror. Yeah, he already expect this.

"Damn!" Hakyeon curse under his breath when the car hit his car. He still stay calm as he try to control the car. He's not someone that can easily triggered by something like this.

When the car drove beside him, he can see few men inside it, smirking at him. Oh god, how much he want to punch their ugly face right now. The car keep bumping his car. Hakyeon try his best to control his car. But failed. He almost hit another car that parked beside the road. Hakyeon step on the break hardly that make his car turn around and make few circle in the road. When the car stop at the middle of the road, Hakyeon look up as he taking his breath heavily. He can see the car drove away from that place.

"Good. Now I know why he want to meet me," said Hakyeon as he lean calmly in his car. Then he laugh and laugh. Oh, he try to play dirty with him. He think he will be scare with this threat. It him who will be scared.

 

Hakyeon enter the house and sit in front Mr Kim with smile on his face. "I got your present. Thanks to you I got to learn how to make a drift," said Hakyeon as he still staring at Mr Kim.

"What do you mean? I don't understand," Mr Kim try to play innoncent. 

"Well, at least I know that you afraid with me," mock Hakyeon as he smirk.

"What? I'm not afraid with you. I just want to give you some example what will I do if I know you try betray me. So, its better if you keep stick with the plan. If not, you know what will happen to you," said Mr Kim angrily.

"Oh my, I'm so scare," Hakyeon put his hand on his chest as he show a scared face. Then Hakyeon start to laugh before he look at the man.

"It you who should stick with the plan. I follow the plan exactly. But, you the one who make your own plan," reply Hakyeon as he stand up.

"I do what I need to do. So, please don't try to do anything," continue Hakyeon before he walk away.

"Oh yeah, I'm not threating you. I'm just telling the truth," said Hakyeon as he walking without looking at that man. Now, where is the car and the drivers? Its payback time.