Ch 34

The Villain

"As you know, your parents die in an accident when you're seven years old. But, its actually not an accident," said Eunjung that make Hakyeon gasp in shock. 

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon as he feel curious.

"Someone cut the car's break. The police suspect that this is a murder. But, weirdly the investigation suddenly stop. They said its just an ordinary accident. But, I know what actually happen. Your uncle, my ex-husband paid them to close the case," said Eunjung.

"He the one who plan the accident. He's the mastermind. He actually want to kill you too. But, he can't because based on the will wrote by your father, all of his properties are yours when your age reach nineteen years old. If anything happen to you before the age, the property will be donate to a charity organization," continue Eunjung that make Hakyeon understand why that man treat him so nice and want to keep him. 

"So, its all because of wealth. How greedy," Hakyeon shake his head as he lean on the sofa. 

"When I know about it, I asked to divorce. I know he married with me just for my father's wealth. Now he already get what he want. I afraid he will make Wonshik to be like him. I don't want that. Thats why I need to bring Wonshik far from that man," Eunjung sigh heavily before he look back at Hakyeon.

"I want to bring you too, but he does not allow me," continue Eunjung as she hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"I understand. I heard everything," said Hakyeon as he pat Eunjung's hand softly.

"I heard what you two talking about in the reading room. I know he's an evil. Thats why I'm still there with him. I want to find the truth," Hakyeon smile at the woman that make she hug the boy tightly.

"You really a strong person. I'm sure your parents will be so proud of you," said Eunjung as she rub Hakyeon's back.

"I know they will," whisper Hakyeon as he hug the woman tighter. He miss to be hug like this. He miss the warmness of a mother's hug. He miss it. He can feel his tears start to fall. But he fastly wipe his tears before he smile as he look at the woman.