Ch 39

The Villain

Nayoung lying on the bed weakly. She can't move her body and she feel like the whole world is spinning. She try to lift her body but she can't. She want to scream but she feel like something stop her from doing that. Her voice does not come out.

"You are so beautiful. Its pity to waste your beautiful to that boy only. I'll just want to taste you and don't worry. It will be our secret only. No one will know about it," said Mr Kim as he open his coat and put it on the sofa. He then look at the girl with lust at the edge of the bed. He smirk in satisfy to see that girl lying on the bed. Its look like she is inviting him to come to her embrace.

Mr Kim kneel beside her as his hand caress for Nayoung's face. His eyes then travel down to her y body. "How about if we start our hot night together now," whisper Mr Kim as his hand start to travel down. Touching Nayoung's body freely.

Nayoung hate this situation so much. She can't move and this old man is touching her. No one can touch her like that except Jaehwan. She hate it so much. Her tears start to fall down as she try hard to move. But she can't. She just can hope and pray for anyone to come and help him.

When she can feel that man open her dress, she close her eyes tightly as she feel scare and disgust. Then she can feel that man fall on her body. It make she scare and shaking hard. 

Suddenly, she can feel the heavy body move away from her body. When she open her eyes, she can see a boy looking at her. He open his coat and wrap it over Nayoung's body. Slowly, he lift her and bring her out from the room. They enter a new room that much more bigger than the previous room.

Hakyeon put that girl on the new bed slowly. He pull the blanket and put it on the girl before he sit beside her. He can see the girl still awake with her half open eyes. "Just sleep," he rub her hairs softly before he leave her alone.