Ch 5

The Villain

Taekwoon wondering alone late at night. There no one at home right now and it make he feel bored. So, he decide to take a walk.

As he walk through a dark alley, he pass through few men who looking at him with bad intention.

"What are you doing here alone, pretty boy?" ask one of the men as he put his arm around Taekwoon's shoulder. The boy just keep silent and ignore the man. 

"Where you think you're going? We feel little bit lonely right now. We though maybe you can accompany us?" said another man as he grab Taekwoon's .

The boy fastly push that filthy hand and punch that man. Before, he might did not know how to fight. But, he already grown up and can protect himself from this kind of people.

"How dare you," yell another man as he try to punch Taekwoon. The boy easily dodge the attack and kick that man until he fall on his back.

When he turn around, a punch land on his face that make he stumble back. He try to fight back but both of his arms already lock by the men.

"Its look like you need to be teach on how to treat your master correctly," the man hold Taekwoon's face up and scanning his face. He then take out a knive from his pocket and shove it to Taekwoon's neck leaving slight wound on it.

"Try to fight and you'll be dead," that man hold Taekwoon's belt and try to open it. But the movement of his hand got stop when someone hold his hand. When he look at his side, he saw a pair of eyes glaring at him.

The stranger silently just punch that man and kick him that make he fall down. He then punch another man that make he release Taekwoon's arm. The stranger than give a hard blow at the man's stomach and his final punch that make he fainted.

Taekwoon take this chance to twist the other man's hand who still holding his arm. That man cried in pain as he try to escape. The boy then push him down that make he fall beside his friends. 

The men fastly leave the place leaving their friend who already lose his coincousness. Taekwoon just watch them go in satisfy. He then look at his hero.

"Thank you," Taekwoon give a slight bow at his hero.

"A high schooler like you should not come to a place like this late at night. It dangerous," scold the stranger as he glare at the boy.

"I'm sorry," said Taekwoon even when he feel weird on how that stranger know he is a highschool student.

"Let me send you home," offer the stranger. Taekwoon just nod his head before he lead them toward his house. 

"By the way, I'm Taekwoon," the boy introduce himself as he look at the stranger's eyes. He think he has seen him before. 

"Just call me N," the stranger introduce himself. 

Taekwoon nod his head as he still scanning that stranger. N is wearing a mask that prevent Taekwoon to see his face clearly. That boy is shorter than him little bit. He also has beautiful eyes. From his eyes, Taekwoon sure that boy is a beauty.