Ch 57

The Villain

Months later~

"Congrates on your wedding," said Taekwoon as he hug Jaehwan tightly.

"Thank you hyung. But, I'm feel very nervous right now," reply Jaehwan. Taekwoon can see it clearly from his face. 

"Hi, Jaehwan. Congrates. Finally you'll be married with Nayoung," said Hongbin when he enter the room with Wonshik.

"Congrates Jaehwan," said Wonshik. Hongbin hug the boy tightly before he hold his hand to help him calming down his heart.

"You look awful," said Wonshik that earn a smack on his head by his boyfriend.

"I'm nervous. Oh my god. My heart can't calm down," reply Jaehwan as he put his hand on his chest.

"Jaehwan, its time for you to come," said Mr Lee from the door. Jaehwan take a deep breath as he check on his appearance before he walk out from the room accompany by his friends.

 

"Noona, you look so pretty," praise Sanghyuk when he enter the bride room. 

"Thank you, Hyuk," reply Nayoung as she smile at her little brother.

"You look beautiful too," Sanghyuk whisper to Soohyun who stand beside the bride. 

"You look handsome too. Its look like you the one who'll get married today," reply Soohyun as she give a flirting look at the boy.

"I really want to," Sanghyuk give a peck on her cheek.

"Stop this lovey dovey action. I really don't want to see that," Hakyeon enter the room as he give an annoyance look at them.

"Okay, fine. We'll continue this lovey dovey outside. Noona, we'll go first. Hakyeon hyung will accompany you," said Sanghyuk before he give a peck on Nayoung's forehead before he leave with his girlfriend.

"You look beautiful today. It make me feel regret to let you go. I should be more cruel and take you away from Jaehwan," said Hakyeon as he put his arm around Nayoung's waist and pull her closer.

"I know you won't. Thank you oppa," said Nayoung as she hug the boy tightly.

"Its because of you I can get marry with Jaehwan. You save me. You save Jaehwan. You save Sanghyuk. You save my dad. You are my hero, oppa. I'm really thankful at you. Thank you so much," Nayoung can feel her tears start to flow down. She love this boy as her family.

"Don't cry. It will ruin your make up," said Hakyeon as he wipe her tears.

"Today is your happy day. Don't cry and smile, okay? If anyone see you like this, they might think you are not happy with this wedding," continue Hakyeon as he smile at the girl. Nayoung smile back as she nod her head. 

"I'm happy to be the villain in your love story. Don't forget to tell your children about me," continue Hakyeon as he rub Nayoung's hairs softly. Their moment got stop when someone knock the door.

"Nayoung, its time," said Mr Han as he walk closer to the girl. Nayoung nod her head before she hold her father's arm tightly. 

 

The wedding are perfect. Jaehwan and Nayoung now are husband and wife. Now, they are dancing at the middle of the hall together. Whispering sweet words to each other. Sanghyuk also there with his girlfriend dancing together.

"I'm happy to know everything has been back to normal," said Hongbin as he look at the dancing couples.

"Me too. Hakyeon hyung has free from that devil. It make me feel so so happy. When I know what happen to his parents, I feel so bad. Watching him stay with the person who kill his parents make me feel more sad. I want to help him and gladly I able to do that," said Wonshik as he give a back hug to his boyfriend.

"I'm feel lucky to have someone nice like you as my boyfriend," said Hongbin before he give a peck on Wonshik's cheek.

"Me too. I'm lucky to have someone beautiful like you too. I love you, Lee Hongbin," reply Wonshik before he give a peck on Hongbin's lips.

"I love you too," Hongbin smile as he stare at his boyfriend lovingly. 

 

"Why you look at me like that?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise his boyfriend keep looking at him. Hakyeon smile when he realise the boy smile shyly as he look down to avoid his stare.

"You look so handsome and cute at the same time. I really can't take my eyes away from you," reply Hakyeon honestly. 

"You look handsome too," Taekwoon smile widely as he look at Hakyeon. 

"I actually has something to say," said Hakyeon that gain attention fron the boy. Taekwoon give his attention at him as he wait for the boy to talk.

"I already meet your parents," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon's eyes become wide.

"What?" Taekwoon already start to think bad about it. He afraid his parents will disagree with their relationship and want them to break up. No, he does not want that.

"And I already told them that I want to propose you to be my fiancee. For now. After I able to manage my own company by myself, I will propose you again to be my husband. So, do you want to be my fiancee?" Hakyeon open a small box, revealing a pair of ring inside it.

Taekwoon can feel his tears start to form in his eyes. He look around and see his parents are looking at them with smile on their face. He can see they mouthing 'I love you' to him. Taekwoon smile at them before he look at his boyfriend back. 

"Of course I want. I love you, Hakyeon. I love you so much," Taekwoon kiss his boyfriend before he smile widely.

"I love you too, Taekwoon. I love you too. So much," reply Hakyeon as he take the ring and put it on Taekwoon's finger. Taekwoon also do the same as Hakyeon. They look at each other lovingly with smile on their face. Slowly they lean forward and crash their lips together. Slowly and sweetly.

 

THE END~

​​​Thank you for loving this story...