Ch 42

The Villain

"He what?" Yell Wonshik in shock when he know what his father want to do.

"ert," continue Wonshik as he shake his head.

"Well, thankfully he did not able to do more to her," said Hakyeon before he sigh. 

"Hakyeon, I have something new to tell both of you," said Soohyun as she walk closer to them.

"Mr Kim want me to watch you too. Its look like he feel angry on you for disturbing him that night. He also know that Sanghyuk and me has been close. So, he want me to seduce him," said Soohyun as she lean on the wall.

"Just do it. Tell him everything about me. And for Sanghyuk, I know you like him so just follow the flow," said Hakyeon.

"You must be so happy to be with Sanghyuk, right?" Tease Wonshik as he raise his brows.

"Of course I am," reply Soohyun as she blushing.

"Good to know you two getting close. It mean Mr Kim has change his plan to not kill Sanghyuk. Or maybe not. However, you can stay with him and watch him. If you can detect any weird or danger situation, call us," said Hakyeon as he look at the girl seriously.

"By the way, have you done what I told you?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Yes," Soohyun nod her head.

"Good. Now, lets just wait for the day where everything will be end," Hakyeon look up, staring at the blue sky. This will come to the end.

 

"Nayoung, wait!" Called Jaehwan as he run toward the girl. Nayoung just ignore the boy and walk faster to her class.

"Why you ignore me?" Ask Jaehwan as he walk closely to the girl. Nayoung does not reply anything and just walk away from him. He want to keep following the girl but stop when a boy stand in front of him.

"Move," said Jaehwan as he glare at the boy.

"Don't do this. You just make this thing worse," said Wonshik as he look at Jaehwan.

"What do you mean? I just want to talk to her. Is it wrong?" Ask Jaehwan before he push the boy aside and want to follow the girl again. But he fastly stop his steps when he see Nayoung talking with Hakyeon. The girl is smiling when she talk with that boy that make he feel hurt and disappointed. He cancel his intention to go to the girl and turn back. Walk away from them.