Ch 31

The Villain

Hakyeon open the diary slowly. 'This diary is belong to Cha Hyojoo. Don't read it. If you still read it, you will be burn in the hell.' Hakyeon can't help but chuckle when he read it. His mother is so cute.

 

'Today is my wedding with that man. Why I need to marry with him? Oh yeah, its because of this baby. Its all because of my brother. How dare he trap me with that man who I don't even know. But, what should I do? I can't let this baby live alone without the father. I will just marry with him and take away his property. Finish. I only need to do that like what my brother told me.'

 

Hakyeon close his eyes tightly. He feel hurt when he know he is the reason why his parent married. He want to stop reading but his heart urge him to keep reading. 

 

Then, his mother continue writing in the diary on how her life living with Cha Hyunsik. How nice he is. He treat her like a princess. He is a very nice man that make she feel guilty on what actually happen. This man make she fall in love with him. 

She want to stay with her husband. But she feel shame with what she do. This marriage was planned by her brother. Its not his fault she's got pregnant. That when she decide to runaway from the house. Away from her husband. 

 

Hakyeon stop for a while as he conclude what he just read. Its mean his mother really love his father. If his mother decide to runaway, its mean his mother is not fully guilty here.

When he want to continue reading, he recognise the writing has change. Its not same as before.

 

'I don't care what happen before. Now is more important. I want to live with you and our son. I never feel this happy before. Before I meet you. You lighten up my life. Before, I though I'm a living corpse. But now, I feel like I own this world. I want to live with you and our son forever. No matter what happen before, I love you for who you are right now. So, I will come and find you. I will bring you back to this house. Our house and live together forever.'

 

Oh, its getting interesting for Hakyeon. He never know how romantic his father is. From this diary, he feel like he can know what kind of person his parents is.

His mother is a bubbly and sassy woman. In her writing, she write about the women who try to seduce his father and how she scare them away. She also a happy go lucky person who keep making his father smile when he feel down.

While, his father is a romantic person. He also a cute clever man. From what his mother write, he always acting cute with her. He also someone who work dilligently in his job. He's a very patient person who keep treating his wife nicely when she try to make he feel angry with her.