Ch 38

The Villain

"You look dashing," said Hakyeon when he stand beside Taekwoon. 

"You look handsome," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him.

"Why? Before I'm not handsome?" Ask Hakyeon as he stare at the boy.

"Yes, because everyday you look so handsome. Today, you look extra handsome," reply Taekwoon. He can feel his face become hot when he say that. While Hakyeon, he look at that boy with smug face. Feel proud on Taekwoon's words.

"Is there something that I don't know?" Ask Sanghyuk who also there with them.

"Nothing," reply Hakyeon before he continue drink his juice. Then he realise something. Nayoung is not there and weirdly Mr Kim also not there.

Suddenly he feel someone tapping his shoulder. He turn around and see a girl beside him. He lean down and the girl whisper something to him. Hakyeon sigh heavily when he know what happen.

"Guys, I need to go," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon and Sanghyuk.

"Thank you," Hakyeon ruffle Soohyun's hairs before he leave. 

Soohyun look at the boy with a smile before she look at Sanghyuk and Taekwoon. Now she feel awkward. "Soohyun right?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise who's that girl.

"Emm yes. Nice to meet you Sanghyuk ssi," said Soohyun as she bow slightly.

"Just call me Sanghyuk and I don't know you also here," Sanghyuk rub his neck.

"Well, as you can see, I work here," Soohyun look at her uniform before she look at the boy back.

"Oh, are you not feel tired? At day you need to go to school, after that you work at the cafe. At night you work in here? You really a hardworking person," praise Sanghyuk that make Soohyun blushing.

"Well, thank you. Its all for my family. If I don't work, who will. My brother need to eat too," reply Soohyun as she smile slightly. In her mind, she feel weird how that boy know about her schedule.

"Oooh, emm do you have any free time after this?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Well, my shift ended at 11 pm," reply Soohyun after she think carefully.

"If that so, after 11. I'll send you home. I'll wait for you in front of this hotel," said Sanghyuk before he leave the girl.

"At eleven!" shout Sanghyuk again before he disappear in the crowd.