Ch 16

The Villain

"You! You the one who kiss me that night," Jaehwan stop the girl. He remember her face. The girl look at Jaehwan carefully.

"Oh, its you," reply the girl when she remember that boy and also the kiss.

"Yes, I am. Why?" ask the girl back.

"Why? My girlfriend saw us that night. She's not talking to me until now. Why you do that?" Jaehwan need her answer.

"Why? Why should I answer you?" the girl keep playing. Jaehwan sigh before he take out few notes and give it to the girl.

"Well, someone hired me," told the girl with a smile.

"Who?" ask Jaehwan as he feel shock with the information.

"A boy called N. That's all I can tell you," reply the girl as she want to leave the boy.

"Wait. Is this the boy?" Jaehwan show a photo of Hakyeon. He does not want to accuse this boy after what has he done to his friends. But, he still feel doubtful on him.

"Yes, he is," told the girl before she leaving the boy. 

Yes, she's hired to kiss Jaehwan that night. But, the person who hired her did not told her to keep it secret. So, its not her fault if she told Jaehwan. By the way, he pay her.

Jaehwan can't believe it. Hakyeon is the reason why he and Nayoung fight. When he think carefully, the boy has reason to do that.

***

"What do you want, Jaehwan?" ask Nayoung coldly. She still feel angry and disappointed with Jaehwan's act.

"I need to tell you about Hakyeon," said Jaehwan.

"What's wrong with him?" ask Nayoung as she look at the boy.

"Actually that night, the girl who kiss me was hired by Hakyeon," told Jaehwan that make Nayoung's eyes become wide.

"What?" Nayoung look at Jaehwan in shock.

"Yes, he is. The girl told me by herself," continue Jaehwan.

"Wait. You're lying. Hakyeon oppa will not do something like that. He's a good boy," Nayoung can't believe Jaehwan's words.

"So, you think I'm lying? You know me, Nayoung. You know I would never do something like that to you. You know how much I love," Jaehwan hold Nayoung's hand tightly.

"You can't trust him, Nayoung. We can't trust him," continue Jaehwan.

"I... Let me think for a while," said Nayoung before she leave the boy alone. 

She need to think. Who she should trust? Hakyeon or Jaehwan?