Ch 9

The Villain

Nayoung walk back to her house with a big smile on her face. She just having a date with Jaehwan. What make she happy, when that boy told her that he will never give up on her. He will make sure they will be together forever.

Suddenly she remember something. She open her handbag and take out a bracelet. She forget to give it to her boyfriend. She fastly turn back, hoping Jaehwan still at the bus stop. She walk toward the bus stop with a smile. She can't stop smiling because of that boy.

But, her smile fastly drop when she saw Jaehwan with another girl. They are kissing. Nayoung can feel tears start to forming in her eyes. She fastly walk away from that place. She can't watch them anymore. As she running, she can hear someone call her name. She does not care. What she know, she need to leave that place and find another place to cry. 

 

Jaehwan who feel shock with the sudden kiss from a girl that he does not know just stand there without moving. When the girl break the kiss, he can see his love standing not far from them. Looking at him with teary eyes. He fastly push that girl away and try to runafter Nayoung. He keep shouting her name as he following her. But, the girl does not look back and just keep running. 

When he arrive at a park, he lose that girl. He can't find her. He wondering around that place to find that girl. But failed. He ruffles his hairs harshly as he shout in rage. He know that girl misunderstood on what she saw just now. What he need to do right now?

**"

"Nice work," said Hakyeon as he give the money to the girl. She count the money with a smile before she look back at the boy

"Well, thank you," reply the girl. She then walk closer to the boy with a smile. For her, the boy is so hot and y. She can feel she start to craving on him.

"You know, I still have another work that I can do perfectly," said the girl with a y voice. Hakyeon just look at the girl with a smile. He know that girl try to seduce him. 

"I love to hire you for that work. But, next time maybe," reply Hakyeon as he pull the girl closer to him. He give a hot kiss to that girl first before he leave her alone.