Ch 20

The Villain

 Jaehwan carefully knock Nayoung's window few times until the girl open the window for him.

"Jaehwan? What are you doing here?" ask Nayoung when she saw the boy.

"I want to meet you. I miss you so much," said Jaehwan as he hold Nayoung's hand tightly. Nayoung slowly pull back her hand. She also miss the boy but she need to hold her promise with Hakyeon to not talk to this boy. She does not want anything happen to Jaehwan. She love him very much.

"Why? Why you still ignore me? You know how much I love you. I can't live without you. It hurt so much when you keep ignoring me. When you not talk to me. Its hurt so much," continue Jaehwan as he start to cry. Nayoung fastly hug the boy when she saw he's crying. She can't watch the boy act like this. She love him and want him to be happy.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Its not I don't want to talk to you. It just for your own good. Trust me," said Nayoung. 

"What do you mean? It not good for me when you ignore me," reply Jaehwan as he push the girl softly and stare at her lovingly.

"I'm sorry. I already make my promise with Hakyeon," said Nayoung as she look down to avoid Jaehwan's stare.

"Promise? What promise?" Jaehwan need explaination.

"I need to ignore you at school if not he will do something that can danger your life," told Nayoung as she start to cry.

"What?" ask Jaehwan as he hold Nayoung's shoulders. He can't believe that boy willing to do something like that.

"We'll discuss more about it tomorrow with others. But, please don't ignore me. I love you so much. I don't care what will happen to me. I can't stand to keep away from you. Please," pleade Jaehwan as he hold Nayoung's hands tightly. Nayoung nod her head as she wipe her tears.

Jaehwan hold Nayoung's cheek and make she look at him. He smile as he wipe Nayoung's tears softly. He lean forward and capture her lips. It been long time he does not feel her lips. He miss her very much.

"I already warn you, Nayoung. I already warn you," mumble Hakyeon who's watching both of them not far from the house.

After he help Jaehwan from being kill by the car, he follow the boy. He know the boy will go to Nayoung's house and like he already expect, the car that almost hit Jaehwan also there.

"I should be a bad guy. But why I need to be a guardian for this boy," mumble Hakyeon as he roll his eyes.