Ch 53

The Villain

"Police still can't find him," said Soohyun as she sit beside Hakyeon.

"Don't worry. We already move your father to another hospital. He'll never know where is it," said Wonshik as he know what make she feel worried.

"Its not that, I'm just worried about his threat. Remember, he want to kill you, Hakyeon," Soohyun look at Hakyeon worriedly. That boy smile as he pat her head softly. 

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll just wait for him to kill me. I hope he plan something big for me. I don't want to die in a usual accident, " said Hakyeon that make those two glare at him.

"Its difficult if we try to find where he's hiding right now because he is clever. If not, how can he hide his crime for these years. Because of that we need to wait until he act. But, we also need to watch the other too. To pay some revenge, he know the suffering is better when he kill other people that I try to protect. He is cruel afterall," continue Hakyeon that make the other nod their head agree on what he said. 

"Hakyeon, can I talk to you?" Ask Jaehwan as he walk toward the boy with Nayoung and his friends. 

"Of course. What is it, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at that boy.

"Emm I'm sorry. I'm sorry for accusing you. Sorry for my rude behaviour before. And thank you for everything. Thank you," said Jaehwan as he give ninety degree of bow to that boy. 

"Oh, its okay. I don't mind it. It quite entertaining actually," said Hakyeon as he wave his hands carely.

"Yeah, he really like to make other people life miserable," said Wonshik that earn a smack on his head 

"Now, sit. We need to discuss something," continue Hakyeon as he pount at the empty space in front him. Jaehwan and Nayoung sit side by side.

Wonshik pull Hongbin to sit on his laps. "Yah, what are you doing?" Ask Hongbin as he blushing hard. He look down as he try to push Wonshik's arms that holding Hongbin's waist tightly.

"Its okay. They already know about us right," said Wonshik as he hold Hongbin closely. Hongbin just pout as he burried his face on Wonshik's neck.

Sanghyuk then sit beside his girlfriend and put his arm around her waist. "Yah, not you too," Soohyun push Sanghyuk's shoulder softly. 

"I want to do like them too," said Sanghyuk as he pouting.

"Okay fine," Soohyun just let that boy put his head on her shoulder. Hakyeon pat the empty space beside him as he look at Taekwoon. That boy smile as he sit beside his boyfriend and hold his hand tightly.

"So, what actually your relationship?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hakyeon and Taekwoon. 

"We are lover. I'm his boyfriend," reply Hakyeon as he smile at that boy. Taekwoon nod his head to support his boyfriend. 

"I knew it. I can see when you two look at each other. Or when you talk to each other. Its different. I knew it," yell Sanghyuk as he look at those two. 

"Now, lets back to the main topic," said Hakyeon as his face become serious.