Ch 25

The Villain

Nayoung walk alone toward her class. Last night she already think carefully. She should follow what Hakyeon said. She should. She don't want Jaehwan got hurt because of her. She is too immerse in her thinking and not realise Hakyeon leaning at the wall in front her.

"I already warn you. Why you can't follow my order? It just simple. You just need to ignore Jaehwan. Don't talk to him. Don't look at him. Easy right," scold Hakyeon that make the girl turn back and look at him.

"I'm... I'm sorry," said Nayoung. She just look down.

"Look at me when you apologise," said Hakyeon that make the girl look at him.

"You should do what I told you. Don't give me any troubles please," continue Hakyeon before he leave the girl alone.

"I don't want to risk my precious life for them anymore," mumble Hakyeon as he ruffles his hairs. 

***

Jaehwan open the door harshly. He can see Hakyeon lying at his usual place. 

"Hakyeon," called Jaehwan as he walk closer to the boy. Hakyeon sit up and look at the angry boy.

"Why you do that? If you want me to die, don't involve someone else," yell Jaehwan as he grab Hakyeon's collar.

"I don't know what you talking about?" Ask Hakyeon as he show an innoncent face to that boy.

"Keep calm, hyung. We don't know who order them to do that," said Sanghyuk as he look at the boy worriedly. Taekwoon and Hongbin just watch them silently.

"He's the one who order them. I know it. He threat Nayoung to keep ignoring me. If not, he will do something to hurt me," told Jaehwan that make his friends gasp in shock. They look at Hakyeon in disbelief.

"Oh, she already told you," said Hakyeon as he smile. 

"If that so, you should do the same. Don't talk to her or meet her. Inside or outside school. Even at night," continue Hakyeon. He pull Jaehwan's hand harshly to make he release his collar.

The other can't believe that Hakyeon is someone like that. He saved them before. He's not that bad person. They know it. Hakyeon take his bag and want to leave the boys. But, Jaehwan does not allow him. He want to solve this thing today.

"We're not finish yet," said Jaehwan as he hold Hakyeon's arm tightly to stop the boy from leaving. It make Hakyeon groan in pain as he try to pull back his hand.

"Let him go!" Shout Wonshik as he push Jaehwan. The boys look at him in shock with his sudden appearance and action.

"Let get you to infirmary," said Wonshik as he take out his handkerchief and put it at Hakyeon's arm to stop the bleeding.

His arm is bleeding. Jaehwan look at the arm and then to his hand. His hand already covered with blood.

"I'm fine Wonshik. I'm just bleeding," reply Hakyeon as he look at his arm.

"People also can die from bleeding. You already pale," told Wonshik as he hold Hakyeon's arm and pull him to the infirmary.