Ch 26

The Villain

Jaehwan look at his hand. He still can see Hakyeon's blood at his hand. He does not know why, but he feel guilty on what has happen.

"How is Hakyeon?" Ask Jaehwan when Wonshik sit with them.

"He's fine," reply Wonshik without looking at the boy. He still feel angry with the boy.

"What is your relationship with Hakyeon actually?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy. He feel doubt on them. It look like they already know each other for long time.

"Well, I actually assign by Hakyeon to watch over all of you," Wonshik told them the truth.

His words make the boys look at him in shock. Wonshik just smile at them when he saw their face.

"What? You're kidding right?" Ask Hongbin in disbelief.

"No, I'm not," reply Wonshik. He can see disappointed in his eyes.

"It mean you getting close with me because you want to watch Jaehwan. You never sincere to be friend with me. With us," said Hongbin with his teary eyes. He really feel disappointed with the boy.

"No I'm not. I never want to be your friend," reply Wonshik that make Hongbin's tears fall down. He fastly stand up and leave the boy. 

"So, it mean you just a watchdog for Hakyeon," ask Jaehwan as he glare at the boy.

"Yes, I am," reply Wonshik as he stand up and leave the boys.

He walk toward the roof to find Hongbin. Its look like the boy already misunderstood with him. He does not finish his words yet. The boy already runaway. 

"You should find your own happiness. Grab this chance and never let it go. If you really love him, tell him the truth," said Hakyeon when the boy stop at the infirmary to check on him.

When he open the door, he can see the boy crying. He walk toward Hongbin slowly and hug him from the back. The sudden backhug make Hongbin jump little bit.

"What are you doing? Let me go," said Hongbin as he wipe his tears.

"Nope," reply Wonshik as he hug the boy tighter.

"What do you want from me? Just let me go," said Hongbin as he try to push the boy away.

"Never. Not until you hear me till the end," whisper Wonshik that make the boy stop resisting.

"It's true I hate to be your friend," continue Wonshik that make Hongbin's tears start to fall down again.

"Because I don't want to be your friend only. I want to be more. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be your lover. I love you Hongbin. I love you more than a friend," confess Wonshik that make Hongbin stop crying immediately.

Wonshik slowly turn the boy to face him. He cup Hongbin's face and look at him lovingly. "I love you," Wonshik repeat his confession again. Hongbin once again cry. But it different now. It happy tears. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Ask Wonshik as he smile at the boy.

"Of course I want," reply Hongbin as he nod his head with a smile.

Wonshik lean forward and capture Hongbin's lips. They kiss slowly and sweetly. "I love you too," whisper Hongbin before they kiss again.