Ch 45

The Villain

"Whats wrong with you?" Ask Hakyeon when he see Taekwoon's long face. As usual he want to skip the class at the roof and he found Taekwoon there with his sulky face.

"You should know why?" Reply Taekwoon as he turn his head from his boyfriend.

"I don't know. I don't have power to read other people mind. So, tell me why," reply Hakyeon as he wrap his arms around Taekwoon's waist. Giving him a backhug. But, Taekwoon still not giving on him and continue with his sulking. With his pout lips, Taekwoon look so cute and y. It make Hakyeon can't hold himself to kiss that lips. But, he know it not a good decision in this kind of situation.

"Taekwoonnie? Woonnie Woonnie? My love Taekwoonnie?" Said Hakyeon cutely as he tilt his head in front of that boy. Taekwoon bit his lips as he look at his cute boyfriend. He really can't be angry with that boy for long if he keep doing like that to him. 

"Yeonnie will be sad if Woonnie does not want to talk with Yeonnie. Pweasee~," whine Hakyeon as he hug the boy and pout cutely in front Taekwoon. He know Taekwoon can't keep angry with him when he do this kind of trick. And only Taekwoon can see this cute side of Hakyeon.

"Don't be angry with me and tell me what is my mistake so that I can scold myself for making you angry to me. So I can punish myself for making you sad," Hakyeon change himself immediately from the cute Yeonnie to the cool Hakyeon. He brush Taekwoon's bang softly and cup his face lovingly. Hakyeon lean forward without moving his eyes from Taekwoon's eyes and give a peck on Taekwoon's lips.

"I know why you angry. You saw me with Jaehwan just now, right?" Hakyeon know because he see Taekwoon standing not far from them when he catch Jaehwan from falling down. He hug that boy much more longer just to tease his boyfriend. 

"I just want to help him, okay. And I just want to tease you," Hakyeon smile as he look at his boyfriend waiting for his reaction.

Taekwoon pout as he hit Hakyeon's chest softly. "You are not allow to hug anyone else like that. Either girl or boy. I'm jealous. I don't like it when you touch other people. And don't tease other people like that. I can see it carefully how close your lips just. Your lips only belong to me. You only can kiss me," Taekwoon kiss Hakyeon's lips passionately.

"Your hands only can hug me. No one can be in your embrace except me. No one can touch you except me," Taekwoon hug Hakyeon's tighter.

"I'm a posessive person when it come to whats mine. I don't care about anyone else but you are mine. So, don't you dare to do like that again with anyone else except me. Okay?" Nag Taekwoon as he glare at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon can't help but laugh when he hear Taekwoon's long words."Okay, my love," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head. They stare at each other before Hakyeon capture Taekwoon's lips again.

"Sorry, I'm late... Oh my, I'm sorry. I don't see anything. You can continue what you two doing. I can wait for you two to be done outside, I mean inside," said Soohyun as she close her eyes using her both hand before she turn back to leave. It make she bump to Wonshik who also just arrive for their meeting.

"Yah, look where you're going," scold Wonshik as he hold Soohyun who almost fall when she hit Wonshik's sturdy body.

"Soohyun, we're not doing anything okay," yell Hakyeon as he shake his head, looking at the girl. 

"Why you hugging her?" Ask Hongbin who suddenly appear behind Wonshik. 

'Oh crap,' Wonshik already start cursing himself. While Taekwoon and Hakyeon already giggling behind them.