Ch 35

The Villain

Hakyeon sigh as he walk alone back to his house. He really lazy to go out actually because its raining hard. But because of his banana milk, he come out. He look at the banana milk in the plastic in happiness. He will have his stock for this week. He also make a note in his mind to keep checking on his banana milk stock.

Then he saw a boy who protect himself from the rain under a bus stop. He fastly walk away from that boy as he look away from him. He does not want to meet him. He though that boy does not see him but he wrong.

"Hakyeon, glad to meet you here," said Taekwoon as he give a backhug to Hakyeon. He saw that boy try to runaway and he fastly runafter him.

"What are you doing? Let me go," Hakyeon push that boy away with his elbow that make he stumble back and almost fall down. Hakyeon fastly put his arm around Taekwoon's waist and hold him tightly to prevent him fall down.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he still staring at Taekwoon straight into his eyes. 

"Emm I'm okay. You can let me go now," reply Taekwoon as he look down to avoid that stare. That stare make him feel weak and melt. Hakyeon smirk when he realise the red tint on Taekwoon's cheeks.

"You already wet and cold. How about if you stop at my house first for a shower," whisper Hakyeon as he lean forward slowly. Taekwoon push that boy to keep their distance in safe. Now he know he can't play with that boy like that.

"Emmm its okay. I'll just shower at home. Bye," Taekwoon try to run but Hakyeon fastly hold his hand and pull him closer. They are so close as they can feel each other heartbeat.

"No, you become wet like this because of me. So, just follow me home and I'll give you another dry and clean clothes for you. By the way, its has been late right now. I don't think I'll let you go back home alone. World today is too dangerous for a pretty and cute boy like you," said Hakyeon as he play with Taekwoon's wet hair.

Taekwoon blink his eyes few time as he can feel his face become hot. Its cold but he's not. Hakyeon smile as he look at that blushing boy. 'He still cute,' said Hakyeon in his mind. He lean forward slowly with his eyes shift from Taekwoon's eyes and lips. 

Taekwoon just freeze there as he look at Hakyeon with wide eyes. "Just stay with me tonight," whisper Hakyeon with a smile before he crash his lips with that frozen boy.