Ch 30

The Villain

"What happen, Hakyeon?" Ask Wonshik's mother, Eunjung as she sit beside the boy. 

Wonshik bring the boy home. He does not know what he should do. So, he though his mother know what she should do.

"Is it true my mother trap my father? Is it true my father marry my mother because she's pregnant of me?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at the woman. Eunjung sigh when she hears Hakyeon's words. Its look like that man already told the boy. But, not all of it.

Eunjung stand up and go back to her room. For few seconds, she come back with a diary at her hand.

"Read this. I'm not the right person to tell you about your parents," said the woman as she give the diary to the boy. She give a hug to that boy before she leave the boy alone in the room.

"How is he?" Ask Wonshik when he saw his mother walk toward the living room.

"He still feel shock and hurt. He still young. His heart still sensitive. Even when he always show nothing and act like he okay, we don't know what he really feel in his heart," said Eunjung after she sit in front of her son.

"So, this is the boy?" Ask the woman as she look at Hongbin with a smile.

"Emm hello, nice to meet you. I'm Lee Hongbin, Wonshik's boyfriend," the boy introduce himself as he bow slightly.

"You're so cute and pretty. I'm Park Eunjung, Wonshik's mother. You can just call me, Eunjung noona," said the woman as she hold Hongbin's hand.

"She always acting like my sister. That why she want us to call her by her name only," Wonshik look at his boyfriend before he look back at his mother.

"Its not my fault when people always think like that," Eunjung flip her hairs when she say that. Wonshik just roll his eyes when he hear his mother's words.

"Well, its normal for them to think like that. You look young," praise Hongbin honestly. He's not playing. The woman really look young and still a pretty. No one can believe this woman already has a son.

"Don't say that. It will make she become more annoying," said Wonshik that earn a slap on his thigh by the woman. She then sit beside Hongbin and hug him tightly.

"He just telling the truth. Why you need to be jealous on it. Right Hongbin?" Eunjung has start to like the boy.

"How about if you sleep here tonight? We can know each other more. Don't worry, Wonshik's bed is big enough for you two," continue Eunjung. Hongbin nod his head slowly agree on the offer.

"You should thanks me, boy," whisper Eunjung to her son. Wonshik look at his mother annoyingly before he smile and show his thumb. Hongbin who see the interaction between them just look at them in disbelief.

"I can't wait for it," whisper Wonshik that make Hongbin blush hard.