Ch 29

The Villain

"How?" Ask Mr Kim when Hakyeon sit in front of him.

"Okay. Nayoung already promise to marry me. She already break up with Jaehwan," told Hakyeon. He hope when he told the man that, that man will stop his ridiculous plan and let him handle this thing.

"But, still it cannot promise anything. That girl might break her promise," reply Mr Kim. Hakyeon just sigh when he hear Mr Kim's words. That man is so stubborn.

"You should follow my plan. It will work perfectly," continue Mr Kim that make Hakyeon look at him.

"Make her pregnant," Mr Kim told the boy about the plan. Hakyeon look at the man in disbelief. Well, it not really shocking. That man willing to kill, it not impossible he'll think like that.

"It will work perfectly. You are the proof," said Mr Kim as he smirk.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon as he feel weird on what Mr Kim's words.

"You think how your mother and your father got married? Because of love? No, its not. Your father marry with your mother because she having you in her stomach," told Mr Kim. Hakyeon admit he feel shock with this new information.

"Your mother trap your father. When she pregnant, she force your father to marry her. Its all our plan to get your father's money. Your mother is my accomplish. You should do the same too," continue Mr Kim. 

"Okay," reply Hakyeon shortly. He look down as he start to feel angry and sad. He feel disappointed with her mother. He does not know what he really feel actually. His emotions keep changing.

"I need to go. We continue this later," said Hakyeon before he leave that man alone. Mr Kim nod his head and already start to think about that plan.

Hakyeon wondering around. He feel so complicated. He does not know where he should go. He need to calm himself and clear up his mind. 

"Hakyeon hyung? Is that you?" Hongbin look at the boy not far from him. Hakyeon just look at the boy weakly before he continue his walking to nowhere.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Ask Hongbin as he keep following the boy. He feel worried on the boy. He already call for Wonshik and the boy want him to keep follow the boy. 

"Hongbin," call Wonshik as he run toward the boy. Hongbin point at the boy who sit alone at the park. Woshik can see the boy is so immerse in his thinking. The boy look so misserable.

Wonshik sit beside Hakyeon silently. "What happen?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the boy. Hakyeon just look at him without answering his question.

Wonshik can see sadness in Hakyeon's eyes. He put his arm's around Hakyeon's shoulder and hug him tightly. Hakyeon just let the boy do whatever he want. He really need comfort right now.