Ch 11

The Villain

"Nayoung, we need to talk?" said Jaehwan as he walk beside the girl. Nayoung just ignore him and keep walking.

"Nayoung," Jaehwan hold her hand to stop her. 

"Don't touch me," Nayoung fastly pull back her hand.

"Please listen to me first. Let me explain," plead Jaehwan. Nayoung look at the boy waiting for his explaination.

"Yesterday night, its not what you think. I don't know her. She suddenly kiss me," told Jaehwan. He telling the truth but for Nayoung it just his excuse.

"You think I'll believe it. Nonsense," said Nayoung. She try to leave Jaehwan but that boy hold her hand tightly. Nayoung try to keep angry, but she know her heart can't. She love this boy very much.

"Don't do this to me please. I try to find you at that time to explain to you, but failed. I call Sanghyuk, but he said you still don't come back home. I want to talk to you last night. I want to explain to you. Please trust me, Nayoung. Please," pleade Jaehwan. 

"I'm sorry, Jaehwan," Nayoung pull back her hand and leave that boy. Jaehwan sigh heavily as he look at the girl's back sadly.

He then take a deep breath and runafter that girl. He already determine that he will make the girl trust him and forgive him. Jaehwan slow down his steps when he can hear someone is talking.

"Here, you left it yesterday at my house," said Hakyeon as he give a paper bag to Nayoung. The girl look into the bag and saw her scarf. Its look like she left it at Hakyeon's house when she in rushing to go back home this morning. 

"Thank you, oppa," said Nayoung as she smile at the boy.

"You're welcome," reply Hakyeon. He left the girl alone and go to the roof for his beauty time.

Nayoung want to continue her walk to her class when suddenly someone snatch the bag from her hand. "What are you doing?" ask Nayoung when she saw who the one do that.

"What does it mean?" ask Jaehwan as he look at the content of the bag.

"How this scarf can be with Hakyeon? You wear this scarf last night, don't you?" ask Jaehwan in louder voice.

"I slept at his house last night," told Nayoung. Her answer make Jaehwan feel angry. He throw the bag on the ground harshly.

"How dare you do that to me? I worried on you very much last night. I can't sleep because I'm thinking of you. But, what have you done. You actually sleep with that boy when I worried over you like a crazy people!" yell Jaehwan that make Nayoung look at him with wide eyes.

That girl slap him before she runaway from him. She can't believe that boy say something like that to her. He think what kind of girl she is. Sleeping with any boy that she meet. She disappointed with that boy. Very disappointed.