Ch 56

The Villain

"You," Mr Kim look at the boy in wide eyes. He then look at Ravi who already open his mask.

"Hi, my lovely uncle," said Hakyeon as he smile at the shocking man.

"Hi, father," said Wonshik as he wave his hand with mocking smile on his face.

"I already told you to not disturb them, right?" Hakyeon look at the leader who already kneeling in pain. The others stand still as they feel scare to do anything. The sniper might kill them if they try to do anything.

"Mr Kim, everything is over. You'll be punish for what have you done. The murders, the fraud, the harrassment, the threats. Everything," said Hakyeon as he look at Mr Kim.

"You should not do this, Hakyeon. I'm the one who take care of you since you were kid. You and me are good team. We can get everything. We can be rich together," Mr Kim give a desperate look at his nephew.

"You take care of me because you want my money. You kill my parents. You kill your own sister just because the money. How can I trust you when you willing to kill her. While, I'm just your nephew. I know you'll kill me when my age reach nineteen," reply Hakyeon.

"Goodbye, Mr Kim. Your glory has come to the end. Its my time to shine," continue Hakyeon as he smirk.

Few minutes later, polices arrived and capture Mr Kim and his men. "Thank you for helping us, Jangwoo ssi," said Hakyeon as he shake hand with that man.

"I'm glad to help you, Hakyeon. You know your father and I are bestfriend," reply that man as he smile at the boy. He is the one who shoot those men. He is a sniper in his team before he resign. Hakyeon know about him from Eunjung, Wonshik's mother. Well, they are lovers and will be married soon.

"Oh yeah, you two can do whatever you want tonight because I'll not come back. I'll sleep at Hakyeon's house," inform Wonshik that earn a sneaky smile from that man.

"Thank you so much my future son," said Jangwoo as he hug Wonshik and pat his back.

"Ughh I don't care," Wonshik roll his eyes as he push that man softly.

"Bye guys. Be careful and enjoy your days," said Jangwoo before he left.

"Lets go guys. Lets treat your bruise and wound," Hakyeon hold Taekwoon's hand and pull him toward his car. The others follow them and enter the car to leave that place.