Ch 13

The Villain

"Why I'm here?" Hakyeon ask himself as he collecting the firewoods. He was assign to collect the firewoods with Sanghyuk.

Its all because of Mr Kim who order him to follow this camping. That man want him to keep watching Nayoung. He's worried Jaehwan will do something that can make they got back together. Well, when Hakyeon think carefully. They still together, just not in a good condition. 

Hakyeon feel satisfy with the woods that he already collect. He look around to find Sanghyuk. But, he see no one. 

"Sanghyuk!" call Hakyeon.

"Sanghyuk!" shout Hakyeon again as he walk around leaving the woods to find that boy. 

"Hakyeon hyung!" the boy answer his call that make he sigh in relief. Anything can happen in jungle. He might meet the wild animal that he always saw in television like tiger. 

He like cat, but not this big wild cat. He already has his own big cat that he like the most. He does not want to meet another big cat. 

Not long after that, he can hear that boy screaming and calling for his name desperately. Hakyeon fastly run to the source of the voice until he reach at the waterfall. He see no one there.

"Sanghyuk!" call Hakyeon as his eyes look around the place.

"Hyung! Help me!" shout Sanghyuk. Hakyeon can see that boy in the river holding a tree branch to prevent himself from being wash away by the streams. 

"This boy really," mumble Hakyeon before he walk back to where he left his firewoods. He take the rope and fastly go back to that boy. 

"Hold the branch tightly," shout Hakyeon before he tie the rope at a tree tightly. He then tie his body at another tip of the rope.

"Its really not worth to danger my precious life for this brat," mumble Hakyeon as he take a deep breath before jump into the river and swim to that boy. He almost drown for few times but still can save himself. 

"Hold me tight, Sanghyuk," said Hakyeon when he arrive at that boy. Sanghyuk nod his head as he hug Hakyeon tightly. 

Hakyeon with difficulty swim back to the ground with help from the rope. When his hand touch the ground, he start to feel relieved. He pull the boy out from the water. 

"Sanghyuk! Hey! Wake up," Hakyeon pat Sanghyuk's cheek softly. The boy still does not open his eyes. Hakyeon carefully pump Sanghyuk's chest before he gives mouth to mouth breathing. He keep doing it for few times before that boy start coughing as he open his eyes slightly.

Hakyeon sit beside him as he feel relieve. Sanghyuk sit up slowly and look at Hakyeon with a weak smile. He silently hug Hakyeon tightly. 

"What are you doing?" ask Hakyeon as he feel shock with the sudden hug.

"Thank you. You save me," said Sanghyuk. Hakyeon just let the boy hug him for a while.

"Let's go. Its been so late," said Hakyeon as he push Sanghyuk softly and stand up. Sanghyuk try to stand up but he still feel weak. Hakyeon ruffle his wet hair before he kneel in front of that boy. Carefully he bring that boy on his back.