Ch 3

The Villain

"Who do this, Hongbin?" ask Sanghyuk. He look at the bruise on Hongbin's pretty face worriedly. 

"Its Sungkook and his friends. He say I try to seduce his girlfriend," told Hongbin as he look at his friend.

"What? It nonsense," Sanghyuk slam the table hardly as he feel angry with the boy. 

"Don't worry. I'm fine," Hongbin pat Sanghyuk's shoulder as he smile at the boy. 

"What happen?" ask Taekwoon as he sit in front of his dongsaeng.

"Sungkook beat him," told Sanghyuk in angry. He promise he will make sure the boy will be punish.

"What happen to you?" ask Taekwoon when he saw Jaehwan sitting beside him with long face.

"It must because of my sister," said Sanghyuk.

"Why? Are you two fighting?" ask Hongbin.

"Nayoung, her father want she marry with his friend's son," told the boy as he slam his head on the table. His friends except Sanghyuk look at the boy in shock with the news. Taekwoon just pat Jaehwan's shoulder to calm him.

"Oh, wait a minute," said Hongbin when he saw a boy walking not far from them. He fastly run toward him.

"Sorry," said Hongbin as he tap Hakyeon's shoulder that make the boy look at him.

"What?" ask Hakyeon.

"I want to say thank you for helping me just now," said Hongbin as he bow slightly. Hakyeon raise his brows. 

"I'm not helping you," reply Hakyeon. He just walk away from the boy.

"Whatever it is, thank you," shout Hongbin. Hakyeon shake his head and just pretend to not hear anything. Hongbin walk toward his friends with a smile.

"Who's that?" ask Sanghyuk as his eyes still fix at the boy.

"He the one who help me just now," told Hongbin. 

"Isn't that Cha Hakyeon?" ask Jaehwan when he saw the boy.

"Yes, he is," reply Taekwoon as he also look at the boy. He admit he feel the boy is quite interesting. He does not know where, but he think he has met him before.

"He's such a mystery boy. No one can know what he really think. He also does not has any friends. But, he has many fans. Girls and boys," told Sanghyuk what he has heard about the boy.

"I'm already become his fan," confess Hongbin as he smile shyly. His friends look at the boy with different thinking. Hongbin just give them an innoncent smile.