Ch 15

The Villain

Hakyeon sit near the fire alone. He can't sleep with Wonshik loud snores beside him.  He really feel weird how Hongbin can sleep soundly beside that boy. They also hugging. He will though both of them are cute if not because of Wonshik's snore.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he walking toward that boy. He yawn as he rub his eyes cutely. 

"Cute," mumble Hakyeon as he smile looking at the boy.

"Nothing. Just can't sleep," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head before he sit beside Hakyeon.

"I'm cold," mumble Taekwoon as he sit closer to Hakyeon and share the blanket with the boy. 

After they just sit and do not say anything for a while, Taekwoon break the silent, "Hakyeon, can I ask you something?" Hakyeon look at the boy waiting for the question.

"Have we meet before?" Taekwoon really want to ask this question at the boy before. 

"I don't know. Maybe we have cross path at the school," reply Hakyeon. He does not want to tell that boy the truth of their first meeting.

"Really?" Taekwoon look unsure with the answer. He keep looking at the boy to find if he lying or not. Hakyeon just keep with his poker face that make Taekwoon unable to read him.

"Okay, fine," Taekwoon give up. 

"What make you think I lie?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at the boy.

"Well, because your face remind me of someone. Just the way you behave are different," reply Taekwoon honesly. Hakyeon just keep silent when he hear Taekwoon's words. Yes, he has change because someone change him.

"Are you and Nayoung really will be married?" Taekwoon keep asking question to the boy.

"That what her father want," reply Hakyeon lazily.

"Well, I hope you can think first. Nayoung and Jaehwan love each other. I don't think she will love you back. It just make you hurt more," Taekwoon look at Hakyeon hoping that boy will cancel the engagement.

"I know. Don't worry. I have my own plan for myself," Hakyeon look at the boy with a smile. Taekwoon when he saw that smile, he automatically smile. 

"Lets go to sleep. I suddenly feel so sleepy," Hakyeon stand up and pull the boy up with him.

"Good night," said Hakyeon before he walk toward his tent.

"Good night," Taekwoon just watch the boy disappear in the tent before he go back to his tent.