Ch 18

The Villain

"What?" Jaehwan's friend shout at the same time when Jaehwan told them about the kissing girl. They all become speechless. They all though Hakyeon is a nice guy. But, its look like he's not. He might just pretending  to be close with them.

"I can't believe he is someone like that," comment Hongbin as he look sad. He like the boy. Sanghyuk also nod his head agreeing on Hongbin's words. He also can't believe it. The boy has save his life. It must not just an acting. 

Wonshik just watch every face in front of him. There's sad and disappointed. No angry face except for Jaehwan. While Taekwoon, he does not know what in his mind because he can't see it from his face.

"Nayoung! Nayoung!" call Jaehwan as he walk closer to the girl. Nayoung fastly walk away from Jaehwan when she realise the boy is walking toward her.

"Nayoung, where are you going? Why you still feel angry with me?" ask Jaehwan as he keep following the girl.

"Don't talk to me, Jaehwan. Please," Nayoung keep walking. Jaehwan hold Nayoung's hand that make she stop her steps.

"I love you. Please don't do this to me," pleade Jaehwan. He really feel hurt and sad.

"I'm sorry, Jaehwan. Its for your own good," said Nayoung as she pull back her hand slowly. She walk away from Jaehwan as she crying. Jaehwan look down. He feel sad with Nayoung's cold behaviour toward him. He look at Nayoung's back with heavy heart. 

"Nayoung!" call Jaehwan again as he start walking toward the girl. After few steps, Jaehwan can hear loud crash behind him that make he turn around. He can see a broken vase on the floor at the spot where he stand before. He look up to see if there anything weird, but no. There's nothing extraordinary thing.

He turn back and see Nayoung is looking at him with fear. The girl then fastly runaway from the place. What's wrong actually?

Not far from the spot, there's someone is looking at them. He look up and can see someone is hiding at the roof and keep peeking down to see if the target already move. "Found you," mumble the boy as he keep looking at the roof boy.