Ch 7

The Villain

"Sorry," said a boy when he accidently bump to Hongbin that make he fall on his .

"Its... Its okay," Hongbin stuttering when he look up and saw a handsome fine man standing in front of him. Looking at him worriedly. 

"Let me help you," said the boy as he hold Hongbin's hand and pull him up.

"Thank you," said Hongbin as he blushing. Its look like he already fall for him hardly.

"Well, if you really thank to me, can you help me to find my class," reply that boy as he show his timetable to Hongbin.

"Oh, we are in same class. Lets go," said Hongbin as he look at the boy.

"Really? Great. I'm Wonshik, Kim Wonshik," the boy introduce himself.

"I'm Lee Hongbin," reply Hongbin as he smile at the boy. Wonshik smile back as he keep stare at that boy. He suddenly feel glad he come to this school.

 

"Guys, meet Wonshik. He's my new classmate," Hongbin introduce his new friend to the others.

"Hi, I'm Kim Wonshik. Nice to meet all of you," said Wonshik as he bow slightly.

"Hi, Wonshik. I'm Han Sanghyuk. The maknae," Sanghyuk introduce himself.

"Jung Taekwoon, your hyung," said Taekwoon as he stare at the boy. Wonshik nod his head as he smile at both of the new friends.

"We have one more person. But, he still not arrive," said Hongbin. After he finish his words, the said person arrive and sit in front of Wonshik.

"Who's this?"ask Jaehwan when he realise he never meet or know the boy who sit in front of him.

"I'm Kim Wonshik," introduce Wonshik once again.

"He's my new classmate," continue Hongbin.

"Oh, I'm Jaehwan. Lee Jaehwan. Nice to meet you Wonshik," said Jaehwan as he smile at the new boy.

"Are you really want to give up on my sister?" ask Sanghyuk. He actually does not agree with them their decision. But, he don't have any right to say anything.

"Yes, I am. I don't want to lose her. But, we talk about your father right now. How can I expect your sister to oppose your father. You know she can't do that," said Jaehwan. His friends don't reply anything when he say that.

"Can I say something?" Wonshik raise his hand. It make all of the boys look at him.

"I think if you really love her, you should fight for her," said Wonshik.

"You don't understand. Her father already has his own choice," reply Jaehwan.

"But, it possible he can change his choice. He still has another choice if you can show to him that you can take care of his daughter nicely. Is he know about your relationship with his daughter?" ask Wonshik. Jaehwan slowly shake his head.

"You need to try. If you don't try, you never know what will happen," continue Wonshik.

"If he know that his daughter already has her own choice, I don't think he will force her to marry with someone else," Wonshik's words make Jaehwan think. That boy is right. He never know if he doesn't try. 

"Thank you," said Jaehwan before he leave his friends.

"Nice advice," praise Sanghyuk as he show his thumb to that boy.

"Thank to someone who told me before," reply Wonshik.

Hongbin look at the boy with a smile. He know and confident, he already fall for this boy. Its a love at the first sight.