Ch 1

The Villain

"You know Han Nayoung, right?" ask Kim Hewoon, Hakyeon's adopted father.

"Yes, I am. Why?" ask Hakyeon back.

"I want you to make sure she fall in love with you. You need to make sure you and her will be married. Me and Mr Han already discuss about both of you. But still, we need to have a backup plan. I'm afraid she will be the one who will destroy this plan," told him that make the boy raise his brows.

"To make she fall in love with me, its impossible. But, to make sure we will be married, it can be done," reply Hakyeon as he smirk.

"Good. Just make sure you two will get married. If this plan success, all of Han's property will be ours," the man laugh as he already imagine how rich can he be. Hakyeon just shake his head when he look at his adopted father's behaviour. 

"Greedy can make you loss everything," mumble Hakyeon as he glare at the laughing man.

***

Hakyeon walk alone toward his class. He always alone because he hate to be with other people who they call friends. He don't want to have any friends. For him, they just someone who just give troubles to him like before. By the way, he also don't know how to treat a friend nicely. So, its better if he don't have any friend. But of course, he has many fans. Girls and boys.

He sit at his place silently and do his own work as usual. He look out through the window and he can see a sweet couple walking as they talking. 

He know the girl, Han Nayoung already has a boyfriend. If he not mistaken, his name is Lee Jaehwan. His father only work as a driver for Jung family. They are his target for now. He just watch the couple as he smirk.

"Enjoy your happiness for now. Because I will come to destroy your love," mumble Hakyeon. 

***

"Jaehwan, I need to tell you something," said Nayoung. 

"What's wrong, Nayoung? Are you okay?" ask Jaehwan when he realise the changes on the girl's face.

"My dad, he want me to get married with his friend's son," told the girl that make Jaehwan's eyes become wider. 

"What?"Jaehwan can't say anything else and just stare at the sad girl in front of him.

"Don't cry. Everything will be okay," coax the boy when he saw his girlfriend is crying.

"I can't do that. I love you. Only you. But, I can't say no to my dad. What should I do?" Nayoung really does not know what she need and can do to stop this marriage. Jaehwan also does not know and just hugging the girl silently as he still thinking what they can do.