Revenge

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and IU were in the bathroom trying to your uniform. “Who was that chick anyway?” You asked irritated. “You don’t know?” IU looked at you. You shook your head. “She’s one of the queenkas in our school.” You sighed and shook your head.

“I’m having such bad luck hanging out with Teen Top these past two days. Maybe I shouldn’t be their friend. I get glares from many girls and it’s scary. Like I already have enough attention with boys and now with girls.” You shook your head, “I don’t think I can take it.”

IU pulled you into a hug. “It's okay.” IU your hair but you just shook your head. “I sometimes wish that I didn’t look this pretty. I don’t like the attention…I hate it all.” You started to sob on IU’s shoulder. “Cry it all out. I know you like to hide your feelings but now I don’t think you can hold it back anymore.” You cried harder on IU’s shoulder.

After a while you stopped crying. “You okay now?” IU pulled away and looked at you. You sniffed and nodded, giving IU a teary smile. “Thanks.”  “That’s what friends are for.” IU smiled.

You couldn’t help but hug her again. “Thank you, I wouldn't know what to do without you.” IU nodded. Then her phone beeped.

“Oh. Hold on.” IU took out her phone.

To: IU

Is ~~~~~~-ah with you? Is she okay? Where are you guys?

-Wooyoung

To: Wooyoung

Yeah, she’s with me. She’s okay now. After crying, she’s doing better though she’s starting to regret ever meet Teen Top and looking the way she is. We’re in the girls’ bathroom.

-IU

To: IU

Okay. Thanks for watching her. Can you guys come out? I’ll be on my way there. If I’m not there yet then wait for me until I get there, okay?

-Wooyoung

To: Wooyoung

Okay.

-IU

IU put here phone in her uniform jacket pocket. “Let's go, Wooyoung oppa is coming.” IU said pulling you lightly. “Oppa? Does he already know about this?” You asked with wide eyes. “I pretty sure he does. If he didn’t then he wouldn’t have texted me just now.” “Let’s go out there and wait for him.”

IU pulled you out of the bathroom and there Wooyoung was running towards you guys. “~~~~~~-ah! Are you okay?” Wooyoung asked grabbing your shoulders. You smiled lightly and nodded. “I'm fine, oppa.” “Who did this to you?” Wooyoung asked. “One of the queenkas.” IU replied. “Oh them girls. They aren’t even all that. Why did they even do it?” “I don't know. We don’t know why either.” You replied.

“I know why.” Someone said.

All three of you guys turned.  “L.Joe?” IU raised an eyebrow. “Who was it?” Wooyoung asked angrily. “Hyuna.” L.Joe simply replied. He saw that your eyes were red and puffy.

*It breaks my heart knowing that now Hyuna’s after you, ~~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry. We should have never met but I can’t resist not seeing you.I'm sorry. From now on, I’ll protect you no matter where you are.* L.Joe clench his hand into a fist.

“That little spoiled brat.” Wooyoung said through clench teeth. “Oppa don’t do anything to her. I don’t want to remember it anymore. It was only water so I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” You pulled on Wooyoung’s uniform sleeve. “But-”

You shook your head. “No buts. Just go forget it and act like nothing happened, okay?” Wooyoung sighed and nodded. “Thanks oppa.” You hugged him tightly. “If you didn’t say that, I would have confronted her and told her to back off.” Wooyoung said hugging you back. "I know, that’s why I told you not you.” You chuckled.

Wooyoung patted your back and you hugged him tighter. “I don’t know what I would do without an oppa like you.” “You won’t be able to live. That’s what I know for sure.” Wooyoung teased.

You slapped Wooyoung’s back. “Yah, that hurts, you know.” “I know that’s why I slapped your back.” You laughed.

Wooyoung let go of you and pinched your cheeks. “Aigoo now that you’re done crying, you’re acting like yourself again.” Wooyoung laughed. “Oppa, stop.” You said trying to take his hands off your cheeks. Wooyoung laughed and pulled you into a hug again. “Next time tell me first, okay?” “Okay.”

*Wow. ~~~~~~-ah and Wooyoung sunbae are really close. She’s looks so beautiful when she smiles like that. It breaks my heart knowing that Hyuna did this to you on purpose. I'm sorry, ~~~~~~-ah. I’ll take care of everything and you’ll never cry again.* L.Joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter