Untrustworthy

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once you walked into the house, you found an angry Wooyoung standing in front of the door.

“Yah! Where have you been?! I’ve been worried sick about you! Everyone was actually. IU even cried because of you! Everyone was freaking out!” Wooyoung yelled furiously. You looked at the ground unable to meet Wooyoung’s eyes. “Yah! Answer me! Where have you been?!” You jumped a little startled. You didn’t like it when Wooyoung’s angry because he looked scary.

“O-oppa, I'm sorry.” You apologized. “Where were you?” Wooyoung asked a little more clam now. “She was with me.” Key said coming down the stairs with his hands in his pockets. “What?” Wooyoung raised an eyebrow.

“~~~~~~-ah was with me the whole afternoon. I took her from school and we had fun today.” Key said coldly. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were with her?” Wooyoung asked through clench teeth. “Nobody knew but me.” “K-Key oppa.” You said softly.

Wooyoung lunged towards Key and grabbed his collar. “Do you know how worried I was?! You took ~~~~~~-ah without telling me! What kind of friend are you? Can I even call you my friend?!” Wooyoung growled “O-oppa.” You ran towards Wooyoung and Key. “Oppa calm down.” You pulled Wooyoung’s arm but Wooyoung shoved you away.

“~~~~~~-ah stay away. This has nothing to do with you.” Wooyoung snapped. “Oppa! Yes it does!” You shouted. “No it doesn’t! Now go to your room!” Wooyoung shouted back. “Don’t shout at her.” Key glared. Wooyoung looked back at Key with a death glare.

“Don’t tell what I can or can’t do.” Wooyoung snapped. “I’m your hyung so I can.” Key snapped back. “Not after this, you’re not.” Wooyoung threw a punch at Key. “Oppa!” You shouted.

Key was on the floor. He wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth with his thumb and smirked. You quickly ran over to Key.

“Key oppa, are you okay?” You asked with a worried face. Key smiled “I'm fine, don’t worry about me.” “~~~~~~-ah, move out of the way.” Wooyoung growled.

You looked up at Wooyoung and spread out your arms, shaking your head. “No, oppa, you can’t do this to Key oppa.” Tears had started to fall. Wooyoung can’t stand it when you cry so he looked away. “Get up.” Wooyoung said coldly. “O-oppa.” You blinked. “I said get up.” Wooyoung said again.

You slowly got up and walked towards Wooyoung. He grabbed your wrist. “Oppa.” You said softly. Wooyoung pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

“Get out. You’re not my hyung anymore. You just made yourself untrustworthy. Get out.” Wooyoung said without looking at Key. Key slowly got up and walked towards the door. He opened the door. “Wooyoung, you were the one that encouraged me to get ~~~~~~-ah so I did.” Key smirked and left. Wooyoung’s eyes widen and sighed.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter