Dinner part 1

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost five p.m. when the door bell rang.

"Oh. He's here early" Wooyoung got up and opened the door. "HelloL.Joe." Wooyoung greeted happily. "Hello Wooyoung sunbae." L.Joe bowed. "Come in." Wooyoung moved out of the way so that L.Joe could come in. L.Joe took off his shoes and came inside the house.

*Wow. It's a nice cozy home. It's neat and nice. I can feel a good atmosphere here.* L.Joe smiled.

"You must be L.Joe." Your dad extended his hand. L.Joe hesitated but shook his hand. "Hello. I'm Lee Byunghun." L.Joe did a 90 degree bow. "Lee Byunghun? As in the actor?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. "No, it's my real name but everyone calls me L.Joe though." L.Joe rubbed his neck nervously.

"Omo. L.Joe?" Your mom said coming out of the kitchen wiping her hand on her apron. "Hello. I'm Lee Byunghun." L.Joe did a 90 degree bow. Your mom giggled. "No need to be formal. Just act like yourself, okay?" L.Joe smiled and nodded.

"Umma, where are you? Can you taste this for me?" You came out of the kitchen with a spoon in your hand. "Oh. L.Joe oppa, you're here. Hello." You slightly bowed. L.Joe slightly bowed back. You looked at L.Joe head to toe. You have never seen him in casual clothes before. He was wearing dark blue jeans, topped off with a black flannel.

*Wow. L.Joe oppa looks.....handsome.* You thought in awe.

"~~~~~~-ah, let's go taste that soup of yours." Your mom pulled you into the kitchen. "O-oh, yeah." You returned but to reality and followed your mom into the kitchen.

"Come o n. Let's sit." Your dad walked into the living room. Wooyoung followed. Then L.Joe followed but took one last look at you in the kitchen. Both of your eyes meet but you quickly looked away. L.Joe sighed and walked into the living room.

"Come. Sit." Your dad motioned to the couch across from him. Wooyoung was sitting next to him.

"So I heard from Wooyoung that you like my little princess." Your dad smiled. "I do, Mr. Jang." L.Joe replied. "You don't need to be formal. If you're uncomfortable then just say so." "I will Mr. Jang." L.Joe smiled.

"So what do you plan on doing to make our ~~~~~~-ah fall for you?" Your dad asked. "I...actually don't know. I was planning that to ask you, her family, to help me. If you give me permission." L.Joe nervously chuckled. Your dad and Wooyoung laughed. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. "Of course, we'll help. When she gives you a hard time, you just tell me and I'll punish her." "Thank you, Mr. Jang." L.Joe bowed. Then boys continued to talk about you. Your dad and L.Joe were starting to get along with each other.

-----------

You and your mom could hear them laughing from the living room. "I wonder what they're laughing about." Your mom thought out loud, putting the seaweed soup into bowls. "I dont' know, I want to know what they're laughing about too." You replied, placing chopsticks at every sit on the table.

"You know what, L.Joe is a really handsome boy. How could a prince like him find such a pretty princess like you ~~~~~~-ah." Your mom stated bluntly. You blushed, "Umma, stop it." "Aigoo. Look at you. You're blushing." Your mom teased. "Umma, hurry. The boys must be getting hungry." You quickly put the last bowl of rice on the table. "Okay. We're done now. I'll go get them." You quickly ran off to the living room. Your mom smiled and shook her head.

"Dinner's ready." You said as you walked into the living room. The boys looked up at you with a face. You blinked dumbfounded. "Is something on my face? Why are you guys looking at me with that face?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Oh. Nothing." Your dad laughed and got up. Wooyoung also got up.

You grabbed onto Wooyoung's arm, "Oppa." "Yeah?" You shook your head. "Nothing. Go eat." You let go of Wooyoung's arm. "Dinner time." Wooyoung smiled and walked to the kitchen.

You looked at L.Joe. "Let's go eat." You smiled. L.Joe nodded and followed you. *She loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter