Going to party

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that encounter, you avoided anything that could have you and L.Joe meet or see each other. No, you didn't skip school but at school you'll keep your distance. You still talked to Teen Top but not like what you use to.

Now Gongchan was very protective of you because of what he saw that night. You didn't know that Gongchan knows about the kiss. There was only three people you know that knows about it which is you, of course, L.Joe and Chunji. No one else.

Everywhere that you went, Gongchan would come with you. He wanted to transfer to your school but you wouldn't let him. He kept begging you but you still wouldn't let him transfer. You didn't know why he was acting that way but you had this feeling that something was wrong. You didn't question him because you knew he was going to say that since you go there, he wants to go there too.

It was already a day before school ended. Your class wanted to go out before school ended because when summer starts everyone is going to go separate ways and not see each other so you decided to go with them. You asked Gongchan if you could go and he agreed to let you go because he was busy that night too with his friends because they were going to hang out like your class.

You were getting ready because it was already six p.m. IU was going to pick you up. You wore yellow shorts with a navy blue loose blouse and flats. Your hair pulled back.

(A/N: You looked exactly like this but fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter