Worried

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pulled away and smiled. "L.Joe oppa, you feeling okay?" L.Joe smiled. "I do, thanks to you." L.Joe winked. You giggled. "Let's eat." You sat down. L.Joe sat down next to you. "Hey babe." "Hmm?" You looked over an L.Joe. "Call me Byunghun." "Byunghun? Your real name? Why?" "Because I like the way you say it." "Byunghun." You blushed. "Aigoo. You're so cute. My lovely girlfriend." L.Joe pinched your nose lightly. "L.Joe oppa." You pouted then covered your mouth quickly.

L.Joe frowned. "Byunghun, don't be mad. I'm going to have to get use to calling you Byunghun now not L.Joe anymore." You snuggled into L.Joe's chest. He soften and smiled. "How can I be mad when I have such a cute girlfriend?" L.Joe put his arms around you.

Then the school bell rang.

"Come on. Back to class." You stood up and dusted off your skirt. L.Joe also stood up. "But I still want t spend time with you." L.Joe pouted. "You will. After school." You winked. "I know what you mean." L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows. "Not like that. You ert." You pushed L.Joe's forehead. "Sorry but I can't help it. I'm a guy after all." L.Joe laughed. "Aigoo. I have such a erted boyfriend." You shook your head. L.Joe pouted. "Byunghun oppa, don't act like a kid. Come on." You pulled L.Joe but he pulled you back.

He pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away. "Yah. Lee Byunghun." You slapped L.Joe's arm. "You're so cute. Come on." L.Joe pulled you towards class.

The rest of the school day went by slow.

Then the last bell rang.

"Class dismiss. Remember to do your project. It's due in three weeks." Mr. Choi said leaving the classroom.

"Ugh. I hate history. Why does Mr. Choi always assign us projects? I hate these stupid projects." IU complained. "Well, it's not that hard once you think about it." You looked over the project rubric. "Yeah it's because you're smart ~~~~-ah. I'm not." IU pushed your head. "Yah. Unnie." You frowned. "Better get going or your boyfriend will get angry." IU pointed to L.Joe, who was waiting for you outside the classroom leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh right. I forgot I had a boyfriend. I'm still not use to this whole relationship stuff yet." You grabbed your bag and headed towards the door. "Bye unnie." You waved. "Bye." IU waved.

You came out and poked L.Joe's cheek. "Byunghun oppa, what are you doing?" You smiled. "Just waiting for my babe." L.Joe smiled.

He pushed himself off the wall and grabbed your hand. But before you guys could leave someone ran into you.

"Ah." You winced. "Babe, you okay?" L.Joe held onto you. "Yeah, I'm fine." You smiled.

L.Joe straightened up and glared at the person who bumped into you.

"Yah. Apologize to her." L.Joe growled at the person. The person turned around with a smirk on their face. "Oh. L.Joe oppa. I didn't know that was you." Hyuna blinked innocently. "Hyuna. Apologize now." "Yes L.Joe oppa." Hyuna walked up to you. She had this dirty evil smirk on her face. You were frighten by that smirk. "~~~~-ah, I'm sorry." Hyuna said sweetly. You nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter