I ran away from my trouble

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in the bathroom trying to calm down. Your heart was beating super fast. You couldn't control it. *Why is my heart beating so fast? He's just one of those other boys ~~~~~~-ah. You don't need to worry about it anymore.*

"~~~~~~-ah?" IU called "IU unnie." You looked up and saw IU's worried face. You smiled to reassure her that you were fine. "You okay?" You smiled and nodded. "I'm fine." "Let's go." "Where to?" "Class, of course. You weren't planning to skip, right?" "Uh...actually...I was." You said looking away. "Why?" "Because I don't think I'll be able to face him again. I'm embarrassed. I'm gonna text oppa that I'm going home early today." You took out your phone and texted Wooyoung.

To: Oppa

I'm gonna go home early today. Don't wait for me. I'll be at home, if you need anything.

-~~~~~~

Wooyoung chuckled when he received your text.

To: ~~~~~~

Okay. I'll see you at home. Remember...don't think too much about that 'accidentally' kiss. Ahahaha.

-Oppa

You furrowed your eyebrows. "He's making fun of me, IU unnie." You puffed your cheeks. "It's okay, that's Wooyoung oppa anyways. Always teasing others." IU laughed

You stood up and dusted off your uniform. "Can you grab my bag for me, unnie?" You did your cutest aeygo. "Fine, I'll see you in the front." IU let out a sigh. "Thanks unnie." You hugged IU and ran towards the front of the school.

IU came out of the bathroom and ran towards the classroom. When she reached the classroom, Teen Top was already there. *Oh crap. How am I suppose to get ~~~~~~-ah stuff when they're in there?* IU thought. *I guess, I'll go in there quickly and get out quickly before they notice me.* IU sighed and went into the classroom.

She went over to your desk and started packing your things. Teen Top didn't noticed her until she accidently bumped into a desk on her way out.

"Oh. IU noona!" Ricky called. "Hi." IU waved nervously. "Where's ~~~~~~?" Chunji asked.

*Oh crap! What to do? What to do?!* IU panicked. "Uh...she's...uh...gotta go." IU quickly ran out of the classroom. Chunji raised an eyebrow. "That was weird." Then L.Joe got up and left. "Yah. L.Joe, where are you going?" Chunji called but L.Joe didn't care about answering. He was going to find you and see what's up.

IU came to the front of the school breathless. "Yah unnie, why were you running?" You asked tilting your head, raising an eyebrow. "T-teen Top was in the classroom." IU said panting. "Omo. You didn't tell them, did you?" IU shook her head. "I ran out before I could answer th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter