Family Vacation part 3

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your parents came in smiling. You were smiling and laughing along with IU and Teen Top. Changjo was doing a weird silly dance that you guys kept laughing at. Your parents were very happy to see you smile and laugh again.

“I guess it’s a good thing we brought her here.” Your dad smiled. “I think so too.” Your mom nodded in agreement. “I’ve missed her smile. Hopefully we aren’t too late to help her.” Your mom's smile fell. “It’s not too late. She’ll be cured. I just know it.” Your dad squeezed her hand. Your mom gave him a sweet weak smile.

“~~~~~-ah.” Your mom called. You looked up “Umma. Appa.” You ran over to them and hugged them. “Aigoo. Agiya, we’ve only been gone for half an hour and you miss us this much already?” Your mom teased. You laughed, “Yes umma. I did really miss you. And thank you.” “For what?” “Bringing my friends here.”

Your mom laughed. “Well since you wouldn’t come out to see them, your dad and I decided to surprise you instead.” “I’m glad you did.” “Me too. It’s nice seeing your smiling face again.” Your mom hugged you tight. You giggled.

You walked over to IU and linked arms with her. “IU unnie, let’s go snowboarding.” You pulled IU away. “But what about the party? We can’t leave it.” IU whined. “I know but I’d prefer to go snowboarding than party.” You smiled. IU sighed in defeat and followed you.

“~~~~~~ noona! Wait for me too! Let’s go together!” Ricky called running after you and IU. “Yah! Me too! Wait for me too!” Niel shouted following Ricky. “Yah! Don’t leave me with hyungs! I’m coming too!” Changjo followed Niel.

“Yah. What’s wrong with us?” CAP raised an eyebrow. Chunji and L.Joe looked at each other and laughed.

“Let’s go~” Chunji sang skipping outside. L.Joe laughed and followed Chunji. “So much for a party.” CAP chuckled and followed s.

“Umma. Appa. ~~~~~~-ah seems very happy.” Wooyoung smiled. “She does, doesn’t she?” Your mom smiled. “Yes, but you could tell that she’s still hiding behind those nightmares of her’s. She screamed when she walked in. it was like she was scared of the dark.” “We know. We heard. We were heartbroken.” Your dad said softly. “She hasn’t been able to sleep without the lights . Last night she was crying in her sleep.” Your mom sighed

“Let’s not think about this now. We’re on vacation so we should be excited. We’ll deal with whatever we need to at home, not here. She’s smiling now so let’s go with that.” Your dad smiled weakly. Your mom and Wooyoung looked at each other than at your dad and nodded. “Let's go.”

---------

You, IU, and Teen Top were in line for the lift.

It was you and Ricky on one lift. IU and Wooyoung. Niel and Changjo. L.Joe and Chunji. CAP sat on his own. Behind him was your parents.

“Whoa. ~~~~~~ Noona, I’m scared. It’s so high up.” Ricky held onto your arm tightly like a child who was scared of heights. You laughed at Ricky’s cute reaction. “Aigoo. Ricky, you’re a big boy. How can you be scared of a lift?” You patted Ricky’s head. “I’m glad that you’re here with me. This is my first time skiing. I don’t know how to ski.” Ricky shyly admitted. “You should have told me that. I’ll teach you how to ski.” “Really?” You nodded.

L.Joe couldn’t sit still. He was rocking the lift. “Yah. Will you chill? Dang. You’re rocking the lift idiot.” Chunji snapped. “Sorry.” L.Joe calmed down. “Ricky won’t bite her. Don’t worry.” Chunji laughed. “You wouldn’t know that.” L.Joe glared at Chunji. “I was just kidding.” Chunji raised up his hands in defeat. L.Joe turned back to you and Ricky.

You guys were getting off the lift. You helped Ricky since he didn’t know how to ski. “Ricky, be careful. Take step by step.” You grabbed both of Ricky’s hand and guided him.

IU and Wooyoung got off and had already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter