Sorry but I'm not interested

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were lots of students on the first day of school.

"Yah. ~~~~~~-ah, you run too fast." IU said panting. "Oh, sorry IU unnie." You apologized. "It's okay."

You looked around worried. "Oppa?" "Yah! ~~~~~~-ah! Why did you have to run?" Wooyoung said putting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "Oh oppa, sorry, I won't do it next time." "Better not." Wooyoung ruffled your hair. "Yah. It took me a long time to fix my hair." You pouted "I'm sorry, now let's go." Wooyoung said walking towards class.

"~~~~~~-ah!" someone called

You turned around and saw a group of  boys with flowers and chocolate. You then put your face in your palms and shook your head. "Oh please." You muttered under your breath. "Yah. Let's hurry better go before they start coming towards you." IU grabbed your wrist and followed Wooyoung.

You and IU made it to class safe and sound. "Yah. Who would have thought that ever since junior high guys would go crazy for you?" IU teased "Yah. It's not funny. I'm not even pretty." You said putting your head down on your desk. "What?! Not pretty?! You've got to be kidding me!" IU said loudly. "Yah. IU unnie. Shh. I don't want any of them coming in here." You said putting your finger to your lips. "Oh, sorry, I forgot about."

You sighed. "Why are you sighing?" IU asked. "Because I'm tired of these boys confessing to me. I know they like me but I don't want to be in a relationship. I'm more concentrated on studying then boys. They somewhat scare me." You made a funny face. "Yah. Boys are us girls everything. I don't know what you're talking about." "Yeah...talk about yourself. At least I don't have a crush on oppa." You teased

IU's faced turned red. "Yah!" IU pouted

You laughed. "I still can't believe that you still have a crush on him." You continue to laugh until someone came in the room. You and IU turn towards the door.

There was this pink hair boy panting, leaning against the door. He looked up and saw you and IU looking at him. He immediately straighten up and rubbed his neck while laughing nervously. You and IU looked at each other then laughed.

"Why are you panting?" IU asked "I-I was....running away." The pink hair boy breathed.

IU made an 'o' face and you laughed. "Well, I'm IU and this is my friend ~~~~~~." IU and you bow. "Oh. I'm L.Joe." L.Joe bowed. "It's nice to meet you L.Joe." You said walking over towards him.

L.Joe stiffen as you came closer and closer to him. His heart was racing super fast. *Why am I acting like this? I've been around so many girls but she...she's...different. I could sense it.* L.Joe thought

"Yah. Are you okay?" You were in front of him waving your hand in his face. L.Joe blinked and smiled. "Oh. I'm fine." "Weirdo." You said softly so L.Joe couldn't hear you.

*She's cute. How come I've never seen her around?* L.Joe thought staring at your face. You smiled and asked, "Is something on my face?"

L.Joe blinked. "Oh, no." He rubbed in his neck nervously. "Well then could you excuse me?" "Eh?" "Uh, you're blocking the door so can you excuse me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter