A day with friends

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In two weeks you were leaving for the States. You were going to spend the rest of your summer vacation touring and getting to know you’re new temporally home and family.

You haven’t told anyone except IU. When IU heard that you were leaving in 2 weeks, she almost cried. You were leaving your senior year and you weren’t going to graduate with your friends in Korea. So now IU would come over and hang out with you. You guys went to different places in Seoul and took lots of photos together. You took tons of photos of Seoul because you knew you were going to miss Seoul a ton. You asked IU not to tell anyone because you wanted to leave quietly and without a tear.

Wooyoung was very upset that his dongsaeng was leaving but he understood why your parents were doing so. So he would do everything to make you happy until you left. He also brought Nichkhun and Taecyeon over to spend time with you. Of course, they didn’t know. There were times when you would ask for Key, so Wooyoung had no choice but to be friends with Key again. Since all you wanted was for them to be good friends again.

The two weeks passed by fast. You were heading to the States tomorrow. Today, you were going to Lotte World with IU, Wooyoung, Gongchan, Teen Top, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Key. You wanted to spend your last day in Seoul with your friends.

It was nine a.m. and you were getting ready. Your cast was off so you didn’t have it on anymore, though you still needed to be careful because your arm still wasn’t strong enough.

You wore a loose black shirt, jean shorts along with a long necklace. You left your hair straight down. You put on some light makeup, grabbed your purse and sunglasses then headed downstairs.

(A/N: Don’t mind the hat or the stuff that she’s carrying or her hair.)

Wooyoung was downstairs waiting for you. He was wearing a light tan shirt with a black vest over it along with dark tan pants.

“Let's go oppa.” You said smiling. Wooyoung got up, grabbed his keys and opened the door. “Oh. Oppa, where’s IU unnie?” You asked looking at your watch. “I have no clue.” Wooyoung shrugged. “Let's go.” Wooyoung turned to the door. “AH!” Wooyoung shouted.

“Yah. Oppa what’s wrong?” You asked running up to Wooyoung. There at the door was a panting IU. She was in a white short loose dress with a belt, leggings and flats.

 

You started to laugh. “Oppa, it’s only unnie.” “I know, but she scared me. Yah. I almost got a heart attack because of you.” Wooyoung shouted. “Sorry Wooyoung oppa. Am I late?” IU straightened up. “Nope, you’re just on time. Let's go.” You put on your sandals, linked arms with IU and headed towards the car. “Oppa, hurry up.” You called. Wooyoung locked the doors and headed to the car.

“Oppa hurry up. We’re going to be late.” You shouted from the car. Wooyoung laughed. “Chill. We’re not going to be late. I’m pretty sure we’re going to be the first one’s there.” Wooyoung said getting into the car and turning on the engine.

Within ten minutes, you guys were in Lotte World’s parking lot. You and IU got out with a big smiled planted on your faces.

“I haven’t been here in the longest time. I’ve missed this place.” You smiled. “Me too. School and family take so much time.” IU agreed. “Let's go. I want to go on the roller coaster.” You pulled IU towards the ticket booth. “Yah. Wait for me too.” Wooyoung said running after you and IU.

When you guys got to the ticket booth Gongchan was already there waiting for you guys. He was in a black graphic shirt and jeans.

(A/N: What Gongchan wore. Minus Jinyoung of course. lol.)

“Oh. Hi Channie oppa.” You waved. “Hey ~~~~-ah.” Gongchan walked towards you and intertwined your fingers. (A/N: Yes you and Gongchan are still together.)

IU let go of your arm. “Hey Gongchan.” IU waved.  “Hey.” Gongchan waved. “Yah. Why did you guys rush here for?” Wooyoung asked trying to catch his breath. You laughed. “Sorry oppa.” You apologized. “You’re lucky you’re leaving tomorrow. If not I-” “Yah.” IU elbowed Wooyoung in the stomach cutting him off. “Oof. Yah. What was that for?” Wooyoung rubbed his stomach. IU nodded towards you, who were glaring at Wooyoung.

“~~~~-ah where are you going tomorrow?” Gongchan asked. You turned to him and smiled. “Nowhere. Oppa is just being a babo.” “Are you sure?” You nodded. “Where’s Teen Top? Shouldn’t they be here by now?” IU asked looking around.

“We’re right here IU noona.” Ricky said coming up behind IU. They were dressed normally. “Omo. Yah. You scared me.” IU jumped a little. Ricky chuckled. “Sorry IU noona.” Ricky apologized. “Wow. You guys are really something.” IU looked at Ricky from head to toe. “Yup. We didn’t want to hide today.” Ricky beamed.

“I can see that.” IU smiled. “~~~~ noona what do you think?” Ricky turned to you. “Daebak.” You did two thumbs up. “I can always count on you.” You laughed.

“Yo!” Nichkhun said walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter