Accident

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you guys were done at the karaoke place, it was already ten p.m. Everyone raced over to your classmate, Ji Eun's house for the bomb fire.

Her dad helped set up the bomb fire. After the fire started, everyone started to talk and laugh. Everyone was having a good time just relaxing and talking about what they were going to do over summer vacation.

You and IU were talking to some of your classmates discussing your plans over summer vacation, though you haven't thought about anything yet.

"~~~~-ah, why don't you come with me to Jeju Island?" Your friend Eunmi asked. "It's okay, I don't want to bother you or anything. But we sure are going to hang out over summer break." You smiled. "And you're not going to hang out with me? Who's your best friend?" IU pouted. You laughed. "Yah. How can I not hang out with you?" You laughed as did IU.

"That's right. You can never chase me away because I'll tell imo and Abeoji on you." IU laughed. "Don't threaten me." You frowned. "I'll try not to." IU laughed evilly. You slapped IU's arm. "Yah." IU just continued to laugh with Eunmi and Rania.

"Yah. You guys are mean. I'm going to walk around for a while, while you dummies calm down." You stood up and left IU, Eunmi and Rania who was still laughing that they didn't even hear you or notice you leaving.

You walked to the little garden in the back yard that wasn't far from where the bomb fire was. Your arms was crossed over your chest. You gazed around the garden and sigh.

"~~~~?" A voice called. You quickly looked up. Your eyes widen in surprise. *Shoot. Byunghun oppa.* You quickly turned around and started to walk but a hand quickly grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

"~~~~-ah." L.Joe called. You shook your head. "Please. Let's talk." L.Joe pleaded you looked up at him. His eyes were very sad and you could tell that he was really hurt. "Byunghun oppa please." You pulled away. "~~~~-ah please. I have stuff to say." You shook your head. "Sorry, but I don't want to hear it." You started to walk away. L.Joe back hugged you. You tried pushing L.Joe away but he tightened his grip.

"Byunghun oppa please. Let me go." You tried pulling away but it was useless because L.Joe was obviously stronger than you. You sighed. "Fine." "Really?" You nodded L.Joe let you go. You took a step away and faced L.Joe.

"~~~~-ah, I...I'm sorry." L.Joe apologized. You raised an eyebrow confused. "Why are you apologizing?" "For last time. Chunji hyung told me what you guys talked about." Your eyes quickly widen. "He didn't mean to but I begged him too. Don't blame him or anything. It was my fault that he had to tell Me." You sighed and nodded for L.Joe to continue on.

L.Joe took a deep breath, "~~~~-ah." "Hmm?" "You know that I still love you right?" You nodded. "Well, I'm not going to force you or anything but I've thought about it and I've decided that it was a dumb decision of me when I broke up with you. I want you back with me. I can't stand a moment without you, ~~~~-ah. You're always on my mind. There isn't a day that I don't think about. Saranghae. Will you take me back?"

You took a step back in shock. *Did Byunghun oppa just say he wants me back?!*

L.Joe took a step towards you, "~~~~-ah." L.Joe grabbed both your hands and held them. You didn't move. You were still in shock.

"B-byunghun o-oppa." You stuttered "~~~~-ah please. I really miss you. I can't live a day without you in it. You're my life. With you, that's when I'm complete. Without you,  my world is dark and cold. You're the one that brings happiness to me. ~~~~-ah please." L.Joe pleaded.

You didn't know what to say. It was such a shock because you weren't expecting this to happen. "B-byung-" "No she won't." A voice said cutting you off.

You and L.Joe looked to find a furious Gongchan. "Ch-channie oppa." You stuttered. Gongchan walked over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter