An afternoon with Oppa

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, you were…..smiling happily.

Flashback

While heading to the bathroom, someone pulled you. “Yah!” You shouted. “Shh.” That person said putting their finger to their lips. “W-who are you and w-what you want?” You stuttered looking up. Your eyes widen and gasped. “K-k-key o-oppa.” “Hello.” Key flashed a sweet smile. “W-w-what a-are y-you d-doing here?” You stuttered. “Taking you away. More like kidnapping actually.” Key winked. “But why?” “No reason. I just wanted to spend the afternoon with you. Now, let's go.” Key pulled you and ran. “O-oppa, my stuff.” You looked back. “You can get them later. Let's go. Hurry.” Key pulled you closer and ran faster. You sighed and ran with Key.

You guys were two blocks away from school, when you guys finally stopped. You put your hands on your knees to catch your breath. “O-oppa.” You panted. "Yeah?" Key answered “Where are you taking me?” You said straighten up. “Secret.” Key winked and put his finger to his lips. “Oppa.” You pouted. “Aigoo, le'ts go.” Key grabbed your hand and started walking. Your eyes widen and blushed.

*I’m holding her hand. Number one thing on my checklist complete.* Key beamed.

“Oppa, why are you smiling like that?” You raised an eyebrow and faced Key. “Oh. Nothing, just keep walking.” Key smiled. “You’re a very strange person Kim Kibum.” You said continuing to walk.

*She said my full name. Omo. ~~~~~~, I’m crazy for you. Seeing you with another man will kill me. I hope that you see my feelings for you.* Key smiled.

The streets were starting to look familiar to you, when Key stopped in front of you. “Key oppa.” You looked up “Give me your phone.” Key extended his hand. “H-how come?” Yu stepped back “Hurry and just give me your phone.” Key walked towards you.

You stepped back but Key grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him. You could feel his hot breath on your face. Your heart was beating like crazy. *What do I do?* You panicked.

Key got closer to you. You close your eyes. *Is Key oppa going to kiss me?* But then you didn’t feel anything at all. You slowly opened your eyes and saw that Key had taken your phone.

“Yah. Oppa.” You jumped to grab your phone from Key but he was too tall for you. “Oppa.” You stomped your feet like a child. Key laughed “Aigoo. You’re so cute when you do that.” Key pinched your cheek. “Ah. That hurts, oppa.” You rubbed your cheek. “Now give me back my phone.” “No, I’ll keep it. You’ll get it after you spend the afternoon with me. Let's go.” Key grabbed your hand and started walking.

“Oh, wait. You can’t see where we’re going.” Key quickly went behind you and covered your eyes. “Oppa.” You pouted. “Don’t worry. I won’t let you bump or hit anything. Just trust me, okay?” Key said into your ear. You blushed and nodded. “That’s my girl. Now start walking.” You started walking and Key was still covering your eyes. “Oppa are we there yet?” You asked impatiently. “Ani, just a little bit longer.” Key smiled.

---------

You and Key were in line waiting to ride the roller coaster. Then a guy accidently bumped into you. “Oof.” You lost your balanced. Luckily Key caught you. “Gwaenchana?” Key looked down at you. “Neh. Nan Gwaenchana.” You straightened up. “Yah. Aren’t you going to apologize to her?” Key glared at the guy who bumped into you. “Key oppa.” You pulled Key’s arm. “Psh. It wasn’t my fault that I bumped into her. It’s crowded here so it’s not my fault.” The guy snapped back. Key was speechless. “Wow. Jincha? Yah. You bumped into her so you should apologize. It doesn’t matter if it’s crowded or not. Apologize.” Key clenched his fist. “Oppa, Gwaenchana. Stop it. It was only an accident.” You pulled Key’s arm. “Andwae. This guy has to apologize first.” Key glared at the guy.

“Jinyoung-ah~! A tall skinny girl called waving her hands. “Oh. Yuri-ah!” Jinyoung waved back. The girl came and linked arms with Jinyoung. “What are you doing?” Yuri asked sweetly. “Nothing. Just those two wants me to apologize.” Jinyoung nodded towards you and Key. Yuri looked over at you and Key. “What did you do?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows with her hands on her waist. “I…I accidently bumped into her but it wasn’t my fault though.” Jinyoung said looking at the ground. “Aigoo. How many times do I have to tell you, no matter what happens, if someone blames you then apologize? Jeez.” “Mianhae.”

Yuri turned to you and Key. “Mianhae for what my dumb boyfriend did.” Yuri bowed 90 degree. “Oh. Gwaenchana. It was only an accident.” You waved your hands. “Jeongmal Mianhae. Jinyoung is always like this.” Yuri smiled “Oh. Gwaenchana. Key oppa was just over reacting.” You smiled back

“~~~~~~-ah, kaja. It’s our turn.” Key grabbed your hand. “Oh. Neh, oppa.” You smiled at Key. “Annyeong. Mianhae for the trouble.” You turned to Yuri and bowed. “Annyeong.” Yuri smiled and bowed.

After the roller coaster it was already 5pm. “Aigoo. I’m hungry.” Key rubbed his stomach. You laughed “Kaja.” You walked towards the food court. “Mm. Everything smells so good.” Key sniffed the air. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter