Thankful

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Taecyeon put you in Taecyeon’s car and drove off.

“Taecyeon oppa, where are we going?” You leaned towards Taecyeon. “Secret.” Nichkhun smiled putting his finger to his lips. “Nichkhun oppa.” You pouted. “Sorry but we can’t say.” Taecyeon softly smiled at you. “You meanies.” You leaned back and crossed your arms frowning. Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked at each other and sighed.

After ten minutes, Taecyeon stopped the car. You looked out the window. “Yah. Oppas why did you guys take me here?” “Come and you’ll see why.” Nichkhun opened the door with the wheelchair in front of the door. He helped you into the wheelchair.

Nichkhun wheeled you towards the Han River. “What are we doing here Nichkhun oppa?” You looked up at Nichkhun. “I told you secret.” Nichkhun winked. You pouted.

“Oh. Where’s Taecyeon oppa?” You looked around. Nichkhun did the same. “I don't know. I thought he was behind me but I guess not.” “We should go look for him.” “He’ll be fine.” Nichkhun smiled knowing that Taecyeon was doing what was planned.

Nichkhun stopped at a bench. "Nichkhun oppa, what are we doing here?" You asked looking at Nichkhun. Nichkhun bent down in front of you. "~~~~-ah, I need you to close your eyes." "Why?" "Please?" "You're not going to leave are you?" "No, but I just need you to close your eyes for a second." "But I'm scared." You said softly. "~~~~-ah, look at me."

You looked at Nichkhun. "Do you trust oppa?" He asked. You nodded. "Okay then. Close your eyes." You had a frightened looked on your face. "Don't worry. Just close them for a minute, please?" Nichkhun pleaded. You sighed, "...Fine." "That's my girl." Nichkhun patted your head.

You close your eyes and Nichkhun walked away, leaving you alone. A little wind started to pick up. You hugged yourself and rubbed your arms so that you wouldn't be cold.

After a minute, you felt something around your neck.

*Omo. What's going on?! Is someone trying to kill me?! Nichkhun oppa! Nichkhun oppa!* You panicked.

But instead of cold icy hands, it was something warm and soft. You slowly open your eyes. You looked down and saw a red scarf around your neck. You smiled.

Then someone put a jacket over you. You looked up to see who it was.

"Oppa." You smiled. "How's my dongsaeng doing?" Wooyoung ruffled your hair. "Oppa, I'm doing fine." You fixed your hair. "Did Nichkhun hyung or Taecyeon hyung give you any trouble?" "No. They treated me like a princess like always." "That's good. If they didn't then I would have to kill them." "Oppa." You slapped Wooyoung's arm. "I'm just kidding." Wooyoung laughed.

You shook your head. "So oppa, why did Nichkhun oppa and Taecyeon oppa bring me here?" "Oh. Well it was my idea actually. I wanted you to have some air to breathe so I told Nichkhun hyung and Taecyeon hyung to bring you here." Wooyoung beamed. "Oh. Thanks oppa." "No, I just want to my dongsaeng to be happy and forget about the past. I want to see you smile and never cry. I want you to come out of the house and be yourself again." "I will oppa. With your help and plus umma and appa's help then I'll be fine in no time." You smiled as did Wooyoung.

"So where does my precious dongsaeng want to go?" "Why?" "Because today is your day! We're spending the day together!" Wooyoung beamed. You laughed. "Okay oppa. Umm...let's go walk around here. I miss coming here." "Okay. We'll do that first. Here we go!" Wooyoung grabbed the wheelchair handles and started to stroll you down the sidewalk of the Han River.

You guys walked along the river. You were starting to get hungry.

"Oppa, I'm hungry." You looked up. "Oh. Well let's go eat then." Wooyoung suggested. You nodded. "What do you want to eat?" You tapped your chin. "Ddeokbokki!" You beamed. "Alright. Ddeokbokki here we come." Wooyoung laughed.

You and Wooyoung came to a ddeokbokki shop and ordered some. "Mm. This is so good." You your lips. "I've never seen you like this before." Wooyoung laughed. "I'm so hungry right now. I love ddeokbokki. I can eat it all day long." You put another ddeokbokki in your mouth.

After eating ddeokbokki you and Wooyoung spent the rest of the day loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter