Acting like nothing happened

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked home listening to your Ipod. You finally reached your house and saw all the baskets full of chocolate, candy, and more. You sighed. "Aish. I don't want any of these." You stepped over them and into your house. You went straight up to your room and jumped on your bed.

You let out a heavy sigh. "Maybe I can go out and take some photos." You smiled grabbing your camera. You changed your clothes into something comfortable and headed out of the house.

You went around and took random photos. You captured happy moments for people, playing children, animals and more. You couldn't stop yourself from taking photos. It was your dream to become a photographer, every since you were seven years old. You kept on walking around and taking photos until your phone beeped.

You got a text message from IU.

To: ~~~~~~

Yah. Where are you? I thought you said you were going to be at home.

-IU

You chuckled at the message and quickly replied back.

To: IU

I decided to go out and take photos. I couldn't resist. I didn't want to stay home and be bored so I'm taking photos at the park. Are you at my house? Is oppa home?

-~~~~~~

To: ~~~~~~

I'm at your house. Yeah, Wooyoung oppa is home too.

-IU

To: IU

Okay. But I still want to take pictures though. I'm staying here for a while then I'll be back. ^^

-~~~~~~

IU furrowed her eyebrows. "What is it?" L.Joe asked

L.Joe and IU had gone to your house because L.Joe wanted to apologize to you but you weren't home.

IU sighed. "She's taking photos." "She's a photographer?" IU nodded. "That's what she wants to do. Become a famous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter