No it can't be

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After crying on Key's shoulder for a long time, you wiped away your tears.

"Thanks Key oppa." You smiled weakly at Key. "It was nothing. We're friends and that's what friends do. ~~~~-ah." Key called softly. "Hmm?" "Don't worry about anything. I'm pretty sure that L.Joe will be able to take good care of you. Don't let anyone say things to you to came you cry or doubt anything again, oh?" "I know Key oppa. You're the best." You hugged Key.

He smiled and hugged you back. "Remember that if you're going through a rough time, call me any time and I'll come rushing to you, okay?" "I know. Thanks Key oppa." "No problem, let's go, it's getting late and you have school tomorrow." Key stood up. You also stood up and dusted off your skirt.

You and Key reached your house. You guys bid your goodbyes then you walked into the house.

"I'm home." You called. "Oh. Agiya, you're home. Where did you go?" Your mom asked from the living room. "Oh. Uh, I was studying at the library." You lied. "Oh. Did you eat yet?" "No." "There's leftover in the refrigerator. " "Okay."

You went up to your room changed and went to the kitchen to eat your dinner. After eating your dinner you washed up and went to bed. You were too tired to do anything else so you just slept.

--------

A month has passed since you since you and L.Joe has been going out. Now that everyone's used to the fact that you and L.Joe are dating, there isn't much gossip or talk about you anymore because of L.Joe.

After crying on Key's shoulder, the following week after that L.Joe found out that people were talking about you so he made a big announcement to everyone student in the school boy and girl, saying that if anyone dares lay a finger or talks about you then he's going to crush them and make them regret that they ever said or did anything to you. That for sure made everyone scared so they didn't talk or do anything to you.

Hyuna didn't bother you either. You guessed that she was scared so she didn't do anything. Though you still got glares from girls, you didn't dare tell L.Joe because you knew that he would hunt them down like an animal on the kill. You didn't want that so you kept quiet.

It’s been three weeks seen you’ve last talk to L.Joe. You guys haven’t been spending time together because he’s been so busy lately. He and the rest of Teen Top are all busy. They don’t come to school often anymore because of their busy schedule.

You missed them a lot. Now you and Ricky are best friends again. He still has feelings for you but he treats you as a friend.

White day was tomorrow and you were wondering if L.Joe was going to do anything because on valentines he said that he had something planned for white day.

“Byunghun oppa, I wonder how you’re doing? Are you eating healthy? Are you getting enough rest? I’m worried about you. I hope that you’re doing well.” You sighed and went back to writing your essay.

After an hour, you finished writing your essay.

“Aigoo. I’m hungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter