Finding out

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on that night, you woke up. You looked at the clock and it read 2:30am. You sat up in your bed and touched your arm where the wound was.

“Oh. Key oppa!” You exclaimed in a whisper. You got out of bed, held on to your wounded arm and you opened your bedroom door. You thought that Key would be in Wooyoung’s room so you went there. You slowly opened the door and poked your head inside but you only saw Wooyoung sleeping alone. *Oh. Oppa’s sleeping alone. Did Key oppa go home? Oh. Maybe he’s in the guest room.*

You quietly tiptoed to the guest room. When you got there, you took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. You poked your head in and there he was. Key was sleeping peacefully on the bed. You opened the door wider so you were able to slip into the room. Once you were in the room, you tiptoed over to Key.

You saw his bruises that he had. “Key oppa, I'm sorry.” You whispered “And also thank you. Without you, I don’t know what would have happened to me.” You gently planted a kiss on his forehead. *He’s so cute when he’s asleep.* You smiled. *~~~~~~-ah, don’t think like that. He only likes you as a dongsaeng. That’s that.* You mentally slapped yourself.

You sat down on the floor and stared at Key’s face. Your eyelids kept on shutting but you were fighting against them until they finally won and you fell asleep.

The next morning, your mom woke up, did her regular routine and went to check on you. She knocked on your door but there was no answer. She then opened you door but your room was empty. Your mom panicked so she ran to wake Wooyoung up.

“Wooyoung-ah. Wake up.” She shook Wooyoung. “Ugh. Umma, five more minutes.” Wooyoung mumbled turning the other way. “No, wake up now. Wooyoung-ah.” “Umma, wae?” Wooyoung sat up in bed with his eyes still closed. “~~~~~~-ah isn’t in her room.” That’s when Wooyoung’s eyes snapped open. “What?!” Wooyoung got out of bed and headed for your room.

Wooyoung opened your door and saw that you really weren’t there. “Where is she?” Wooyoung whispered ruffling his hair. Then it hit him. He ran to the guest room and there you were, sitting next to Key fast asleep. Your mom came in and gasped.

“I guess she woke up in the middle of the night to check on him.” Your mom smiled. “I think so too. I’ll take her back to her room.” Wooyoung walked over to you, picked you up, and brought you back to your room. Wooyoung put you on your bed and tucked you in. He kissed your forehead. “Get some rest and I’ll be back from school knowing who did this to you, oh? Also please take care of Key hyung, oh?” Wooyoung whispered before leaving your room.

“How’s ~~~~~~-ah doing?” Your mom asked with a worried face. “Umma, calm down. She’s fine. All she needs is to rest so that her wound can heal. Also, Key hyung too. He got himself a good beating so he needs rest.” Wooyoung reassured her. Your mom smiled weakly.

“Well I have to get ready for school now.” Wooyoung kissed your mom on the cheek and went to get ready for school.

When Wooyoung left the house, you phone beeped. “Mm.” You mumbled grabbing your phone.

To: ~~~~~~ noona

Good morning! ^^

Did you have a good night sleep? Well I hope you did. I’ll see you at school.

-Ricky

You smiled and put your phone away and going off to dreamland again. About ten minutes later, your phone beeped again. “Mm.” You mumbled grabbing your phone.

To: ~~~~~~-ah

Good morning!

I hope you’re feeling better today. Well if not then hwaiting! I’ll always support you. ^^

-Your best friend, IU

You smiled and put your phone away and dozed off to dreamland again.

--------

Wooyoung was sitting at his desk thinking about what happened to you and Key. *What’s here problem? What did ~~~~~~-ah ever do to her. Jeez, she’s not even all that.* Wooyoung clenched his fist.

“Yah. Wooyoung oppa. What’s wrong?” IU asked sitting down in front of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked up and saw IU’s face close to his. *Wow. She’s pretty.* He thought. *No, you can’t think like that. She’s your dongsaeng’s best friend.* Wooyoung mentally shook himself.

“Oh. Nothing.” Wooyoung simply replied back. “Are you sure? You don’t look so good. Are you sick?” IU put her hand to Wooyoung’s forehead. Wooyoung’s heart did a little flip. *Why is my heart acting like this?* 

He shook his head. “No, I’m not sick but….” Wooyoung trailed off. “But what?” IU tilted her head. *She’s so cute when she does that.* Wooyoung smiled inside. “Oh. But not ~~~~~~-ah. She got hurt last night.” “What?! Really?” Wooyoung nodded.

“W-what happened?” IU stammered. “I don’t really know the story myself but last night when Key hyung and ~~~~~~-ah were about to come home, ~~~~~~-ah was thirsty so Key hyung went and got them something to drink. When he came back a guy in a mask was behind ~~~~~~-ah. Key hyung and that guy fought. Key hyung got a good beating so now he’s at my house resting.” Wooyoung explained. “What happened to ~~~~~~-ah?” IU grabbed Wooyoung’s uniform jacket sleeve. “She…got cut in the arm.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter